OLW in 2018 - Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OLW in 2018 - Update

back in December of last year, we had a thread called OLW in 2018 - Yes or No in which CT member Kat Hansen asked us if we were selecting one little word to incorporate into our scrapbook pages. I'm curious to hear if anyone has stuck with their word, and if so, how they've been incorporating it.

My word for this year was and still is BALANCE. While I'm not so good at actively putting it my scrapbook pages, it's always there in my mind. I've also been thinking about it quite a lot recently, which prompted my asking others for an update. So, how's your one little word working for you this year?

I was on the fence about having OLW this year, and I guess I never got off the fence! Curious to see how evryone else got on though.

Comment

My OLW for this year was light, for lots of different reasons. I haven't done much with it as far as documenting and things like that, but it has been on my mind often.

Comment

Yes! Stuck to my resolve for the entire year, which will culminate in a permanent move back home, to Australia in ... eeeekkk!!! six weeks from now!!

Comment

I didn't, but I will this year. I think it will be fun to make a photo for each letter and frame the whole thing for our school room. It will be a nice reminder for my son and I!
          Save
          Save

Comment

Working...
          X