building up my wish list

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• building up my wish list

I'm looking to keep adding things to my wish list ahead of DSD and I need your help! Share your favorite kit(s) with me - especially those kits that you've been able to use more than once! I've been trying to go through the store, but I'm new to TDP as of about a month ago so really everything is new to me. I also really love vesratile alphas. thanks!!

Check out the Monthly Chronicles collections. I use them for a whole month of Project life pages and other pages. Great value and I am sure they will be discounted ?? during the sales. Also perfect for books such as travel albums etc.
    [img]https://farm2.staticflickr.com

Comment

Originally posted by Amson View Post
      Check out the Monthly Chronicles collections. I use them for a whole month of Project life pages and other pages. Great value and I am sure they will be discounted ?? during the sales. Also perfect for books such as travel albums etc.
      Thanks Carolyn!! I haven't seen those before!! (I guess I never clicked on that section of the store!) definitely adding a few to my wish list

Comment

The monthly TDP collabs are great, huge, and an excellent value! My go-to is Office Space.

I think I've used this kit more than any other: Tender Little Moments by Dawn by Design

and these two alphas, also by Dawn: Stamped & Stenciled, and Sans Serif Stamped feature on many of my pages.

Comment

I love the monthly chronicles and the monthly collabs.
          Of course i also watch out for publishers picks Tuesdays to Thursdays when the designers discount some fave items.
          Then there are the challenges that allow you to work towards a discount and the monthly collab.
          I really struggle to pick faves as I WANT ALL THE THINGS.

Monthly Chronicles Playground
          The Monthly Chronicles March 2018 Edition -- Playground -- is the perfect collection for all things related to playing in the wild, fun kid activities, & time with your child. This collection will help you document (and/or plan!) all those moments.

Comment

[URL="http://shop.thedigitalpress.co/One.html"]

[url]

Comment

caliten and Stefanie awesome suggestions!!! thank you!!

Comment

First of all, I second every item that caliten posted up there ^^^, and they would be on my list if she hadn't posted them already.

I see that you scrap pages of your son, and since I have 4 boys I always use this one by Dawn.

I have a feeling that this recent one of Dawn's will also make it's way on to a bunch of pages.

Also, these templates by Laura Passage are great.

Oh, also, any of Anita's Quick Scraps, or Make It Count Templates are awesome too.

Last edited by Hillary; 09-29-2018, 11:53 AM.

My Gallery

Comment

I also love the Monthly Chronicles collections for their versatility. And to that list I would add:

and the companion kit

and I've gotten a lot of use out of this one as well
                  Last edited by Donnatopia; 10-01-2018, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X