hello! and gallery help...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello! and gallery help...

Hi everyone! I'm totally new here. I digi scrapped for several years (2009 - 20012 ish), then I got so busy traveling for work and trying to be present with my kiddos that I had to put it aside. Anyhow, about 2 months ago I picked back up again! I only recently learned that there are FB groups for digi scrappers and right after I joined I saw a LO by Anne PC created with Audacity and i loved the LO and the kit! anyhow, I then proceeded to spend $20 on things I HAD TO HAVE (you understand, ladies) and now I'm scrapping away!

so my question is...is the gallery here auto sharpening LOs? I post on other sites using my same re-size/sharpen action that I tried here and my LOs look really crispy

just wondering if it's me? either way I think I need to create a separate sharpen/re-size action for TDP so if anyone wants to share settings that would be great!!

thanks!!

g8rbeckie hi!

welcome back to digi scrapping, I hope you are enjoying being back, and you picked the right time to jump back in, I hope you made the most of the current Pennysaver!

as far as I know, the gallery here doesn't autosharpen. I don't do anything fancy with my LOs, I just flatten them, resize to 900x900 and then "SAVE FOR WEB" at as close to 350kb (not more than 350kb) as I can get. There is a Tutorial on the blog about saving for web - here - http://www.thedigitalpress.co/tutorial-tuesday-save-for-web/

Does that ansewr your question? If not, just yelp again, and some more helpers will swing by!

Comment

Yes thank you! I'll check out the "accentuation" option, I haven't tried that one before. everything else is pretty much how I already do it!

i totally KILLED it in the penny saver sale Now I'm going through the rest of the store making up my wish list!

Comment

oh well done you, already had it sorted!

Comment

Working...
        X