I want this alpha!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want this alpha!!!!

I don't know if I should post this here but here it is anyway... sorry... I want to know where can I get the alpha used to make the Editor's note ad about TDP's blogging break. It was sent in today's newsletter. I tried to include the image here but I was not authorized to include the attachment... =(

Thanks on advance for the help!!!

I had to go find the newsletter again to see what you're talking about. That is a really awesome, fun font! Looking forward to hearing what it is.

Comment

Is it the BREAK alpha? because I think it is SUPER cool too! Oh Laura Passage

Comment

Yess!! This is the ad I was talking about... I hope someone will answer... =)

Comment

I'm raising my hand too!

Comment

Bumping...I would love to know too!

(there are a couple of FB groups that may help find the font(s) too)

Comment

So I looked all over for this font- could not find the exact one & Boss Lady says it was a pre-made graphic. Who ever finds it first better come back here to let us all know what it is!

Comment

Still looking for it, too ... but I have an idea. Will let you know if it pans out

Comment

UPDATE: I've got someone looking into this on my behalf - and they've reached out to a graphic designer ... not sure it will pan out to an actual answer, but that "break" font is just too super cool for words, gotta try!

Comment

Working...
                  X