White-On-White Titles plus Hand-Written Journaling

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White-On-White Titles plus Hand-Written Journaling

Hi, everyone. I'm talking on my blog today about fat white titles on white backgrounds and why I love them and also about including your own hand-written journaling on your digital pages. Come check it out if those things interest you.

What a great layout. I will def. check out your post.

OK... I'm back after reading and then watching the handwriting tutorial. I LOVE the way you included your handwriting and I look forward to trying that in the future. So cool!
    Last edited by tiffany scraps; 07-15-2018, 12:25 AM.

Comment

• dawnfarias
      dawnfarias commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for reading tiffany scraps! I look forward to seeing any pages you make with your own handwriting. Yay!

DUDE! dawnfarias I love that handwriting technique! It's so different than what I did and seems super easy, thanks for sharing! I actually created my own font and just use that... but with your method, you probably get even more of a handwriting feel because all the letters are always different. Definitely going to try that!

Comment

• dawnfarias
      dawnfarias commented
      Editing a comment
      My brain malfunctioned at 'I actually created my own font and just use that', LOL. That's so cool shannonc! What you said about my method is true, though. Also, sometimes I use different kinds of handwriting in the same space, so scanning is helpful for that, too.

That is so cool!! I am definitely going to have to try it!!

Comment

• dawnfarias
      dawnfarias commented
      Editing a comment
      Can’t wait to see!

amazing ! thanks for sharing, I must try that

Comment

• dawnfarias
      dawnfarias commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope you like it!
Working...