Request to list fonts in gallery credits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request to list fonts in gallery credits

I would absolutely love it if when posting pages to the gallery and listing credits if people could list what fonts they used. Sometimes I see a great font used and would love to add it to my collection but then have no idea what the font is that was used. I realize there is no outside linking but a simple inclusion of the title of the font would be ok wouldn't it? Then I can google the ones I like.

I hear you and will try going forward.

Comment

I am so bad about not crediting the fonts. I am writing myself a note to remember to do that from now on!

Comment

Awesome! Thanks ladies

Comment

I always include the names of the fonts I use, but I don't link them unless they were made by an in-house designer, mostly because I don't remember where most of them came from.

Comment

I'm terrible at this as well- BUT if you want to know on any of my layouts- just ask!

Comment

There another thing I wish people would list in addition to fonts: the program/software/app and filter(s) used on the photos in their layouts!

Comment

Like Amie, I never think about it, but if you're interested in knowing which font I used, just ask in the comment and I'd be happy to look it up!

Comment

Working...
                X