Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Windows PC (laptop) for digital scrapbooking???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Windows PC (laptop) for digital scrapbooking???

I am in the market for a laptop! I want to get something that has the speed to edit photos and digital scrapbook without being slow and frustrating. Can anyone give me advice on a good laptop to buy or at least what to look for? Not sure the minimum for graphics card, RAM, processor, HD size, SSD or not??? Plus I am sure that there is something I am not even thinking of.

Thanks guys for any help you can give me.

I have no idea, but I hope someone can help!

My Gallery

Comment

I scrap on an ASUS ROG 17" gaming laptop. The reason I went with the gaming machine is because of the slightly better graphics card. You can find similar specs on different computers. I would suggest at least 8GB of RAM, more if you can. Mine has 16GB and I am able to run PSCC, Lightroom, and several other things at the same time without any trouble at all. Definitely a SSD if you can, simply because it is much better for running PS which can be a resource hog. And look at the better processors. I am definitely not an expert, but hope that helps some

Comment

• kimkern72
        kimkern72 commented
        Editing a comment
        This helps very much, I know that I want the i7 processor (not sure if the "generation" of it matters). I have been thinking that a gaming computer was the way to go. What size SSD do you have? Thanks for the insight!

• IntenseMagic
        IntenseMagic commented
        Editing a comment
        Mine has a 1TB Hard Drive + 256GB Solid State Drive. I use the SSD for things like PS and LR, and then put random stuff that I don't access often or that don't need the resources on the other drive.

This is what I ended up getting!!

Last edited by Laura Passage; 06-12-2018, 10:09 AM.

Comment

• IntenseMagic
        IntenseMagic commented
        Editing a comment
        Awesome!! My husband has an Alienware and he LOVES it! Hope you enjoy it!!

Congrats on your new toy

Comment

Working...
      X