The Digital Press RAVE REVIEWS | May Edition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Digital Press RAVE REVIEWS | May Edition

Hi all! Welcome to the May Edition of Rave Reviews! I swear it seems like just yesterday that we put up the April Edition.

We have already started our NSD festivities today and we just ended our Spring Cleaning Sale, so there are bound to be loads of layouts hitting the gallery this month. Let's make sure to spread the love and fill up this thread.

Don't forget that when you see a fabulous layout, be sure to comment on their project with "YOU HAVE RECEIVED A RAVE REVIEW!" and link them back to this thread.

I am going to start us off with this AMAZING hybrid project by Donnatopia . It is always nice to see our tutorials inspiring people to make something so incredible. Check it out and make sure to go leave her some love.

My Gallery

Thanks Hillary, you just made my day.... I had so much fun making this! (And I have since figured out how to make stickers on my cameo... so I will change out the "extras" and make them stickers instead... figured it would be easier and what 7 year old doesn't love stickers! ).

Comment

• Hillary
      Hillary commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh good! I was really impressed with the project, and I bet she will just love it too!

• corrin
      corrin commented
      Editing a comment
      It really is gorgeous!!

This layout really popped out at me in the gallery. I love that photo, and all of that space in between the red...very eye catching.

My Gallery

Comment

Working...
    X