Crazy Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy Question

How do you share your work on social media sites.
    You create a page on your computer, you posted it in the gallery and facebook, but what is your process to post to Instagram?

What is your routine to post on the other sites. I am struggling with the best way to share my work on Instagram . I have been doing screen shots and then uploading them that way, but it’s such a work around and sometimes frustrating.

Am I missing something .. to make the process more efficient?

I usually go to the gallery and save the image to phone from there and then copy the credits before going to Instagram. I used to use Later and schedule from the computer but it was more work for me.
    [STRONG]---------- MARIBEL ----------[/STRONG]

Comment

• Jheri
      Jheri commented
      Editing a comment
      For some reason I can't get the site to load on my phone, which is an IPhone. I have entered my credentials many times correctly and it gives me an error message..UGH

That's how I do it... I share on FB and all my galleries, then on my phone, I go to my FB layout that I shared, save it to my phone (save photo), then share on IG. (or sometimes I'll save it to my phone from my flickr app), I'm usually pretty tech savvy, but IG sometimes eludes me! I'm going to follow this thread in case anyone else has some sage advice!

Comment

To share on Instagram... I email myself the version of the page I saved for web to share in galleries and save it to my phone. Then I just share that on Instagram.

Comment

When I visit this site it’s always a mobile version so I have to switch to desktop version, maybe that would help?
        [STRONG]---------- MARIBEL ----------[/STRONG]

Comment

I use Gamblr - and upload images less than 250kb, its something free that I downloaded to enable me to upload from my pc either straight away or to delay by x number of hours etc. I can't even remember who recommended that to me as I had the same frustrations. This works perfectly for me though.

Comment

• Jheri
            Jheri commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh Stefanie, I am going to have to check this out. Thanks

I have taken a screen shot, but usually I like to use DropBox- I just load my gallery jpeg to my Dropbox and then right from Instagram choose Dropbox - super quick and easy. I will have to check out Gamblr- I have never heard of that one.

Comment

We actually have a few blog posts related to uploading layouts to Instagram. Adding Your Layouts To Instagram, and More Easy Ways To Upload To Instagram. I hope between all of the previous comments and these blog posts, that you can find a way that you like.

My Gallery

Comment

I go between Later and Planoly. They both allow you to schedule posts and save hashtags to copy and paste which is awesome. I like Planoly because I can easily see comments on my pages and reply back to them, and you can also add multiple images to a single post.

Comment

Thanks so much to everyone for all the advise. I am now feeling less frustrated.

Comment

I browse internet with Google Chrome on my computer and it has an extension called Desktop for Instagram (I think I grabbed it from the Google app store but I forgot).
                  It allows you to upload images from your computer and type the description very easily with your keyboard. haven't loaded for a while and I forgot a little but I thing it doesn't work well for ashtags. I save my layout in the Instagram friendly size (1080px) and upload like this. Love it!

Comment

Working...
                  X