Shutterfly book & unlimited pages!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shutterfly book & unlimited pages!

Shutterfly came out again with their unlimited pages & 40% which is a steal for any projects you need printed! Use codes: UNLIMITED and SAVE40 to get your book!

AND....

I have a code for a free 8x8 hardcover book that I'm just not ready to use. It expires June 30th (the unlimited promotion only goes through sunday) but who ever claims it first- you could get a free book, with possibly unlimited pages- I haven't tried it but it's worth a shot right!!! Any takers?!

This would be perfect for a big project life kind of project! The last time that they had the Unlimited sale, the free book codes worked so I would guess that it would work this time too.

My Gallery

Comment

• AmieN1
      AmieN1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Man I wish I was ready to print our disney album!!!

Amie- I would love that code if you still have it! I have yet to print a book (I know... shame!) but I am finally about ready to print.

Comment

• AmieN1
      AmieN1 commented
      Editing a comment
      It's yours Desi! I'll message it to you!

Thanks so much Amie!

Comment

• AmieN1
      AmieN1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm just happy someone can use it!

Yay! Printing books is soooo fun!

My Gallery

Comment

I just finished up our family yearbook for 2017 and uploaded it to be printed! I'm so impatiently excited as I wait for it to arrive now!
      (Shutterstock delivery to the UK is just crazy, so the codes are no good for me, but I love the thrill of photobooks arriving!).

Comment

I'm hoping to finalize 2015 so it's ready for a 40% off Blurb coupon. I just need to check the text, verify the pages are in order, and check any bleed lines. But boy oh boy, I still can't seem to sit down and concentrate to get it done! Desi you will have to share images of your album and you too Corrin!!
        Save
        Save

Comment

Does anyone else need a book!?!? I got ANOTHER code today for an 8x8 hardcover!

Comment

• Hillary
            Hillary commented
            Editing a comment
            Where do you get all of these codes?! When does it expire?

• AmieN1
            AmieN1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Hillary The monopoly game from our safeway/alberstons It expires 6/30/2018

I am totally going to try this, I have a book that is almost ready to print, just need to get my hubby to do a little more journaling (it is a trip he took by himself in Feb.), I will have to try those codes and I have lots of those Safeway books so yeah!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X