The Digital Press RAVE REVIEWS | April Edition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Digital Press RAVE REVIEWS | April Edition

Hello, and welcome to the April Edition of Rave Reviews!

It has been a little slow in here lately, so this month I think we should switch it up a little. I think that we should add a layout of our own that we love, and one from someone in the gallery. Everyone loves to get love on their layouts, so lets do it this way this month!

Don't forget that when you see a fabulous layout, be sure to comment on their project with "YOU HAVE RECEIVED A RAVE REVIEW!" and link them back to this thread.

Let's fill this thread up this month, because the gallery is full of pretty things!

I will start it off. This layout of mine is so simple, but it is one of my favorites.

and I picked this layout by Kat Hansen. Tilting everything like she did, had such an eye catching effect.

My Gallery

Aaaww, thanks, Hillary!

How super-cute is this layout by Jheri? Love the vertical design, the very subtle brushwork, adorable photo (OMG, those bunny ears!) --

Comment

Thanks so much Kat, I'm kinda bias... my first grandbaby.
      I just love the faded look to this one... so simple and sweet

Comment

• Anne PC
        Anne PC commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you so much <3

ok, this is one of mine that I loved, maybe because it was a sweetly funny moment as much as I like how the page turned out!

and I have also just seent his one - Moments by Lil4 which I love - such soft colours but such a lovely page!

Comment

I'll just pop this one here too, Captain Devan by Donnatopia - just love that photo, and the nautical feel to the whole page

Comment

• Donnatopia
          Donnatopia commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Corrin.... I struggle with white space LOs. So it's even more meaningful that you (the queen of white space!) admired my work.

• corrin
          corrin commented
          Editing a comment
          I think you nailed it Donna!

I love this by Mother bear
        --- ASTRID ---

Comment

• Mother Bear
          Mother Bear commented
          Editing a comment
          thank you Astrid!

Oh my gosh, this one by chili. The layers and the colors and the exquisite clustering. I wish I could make clusters as beautiful as the ones on this page!

And one from my own gallery, eh? I have a bunch of recent layouts that I've done that I really, really love, but I'm gonna go with this one because I LOVE LOVE LOVE these photos.

Comment

Thank you so so much for adding my page here ~ it so made my day <3
          [QUOTE=caliten;n59952]Oh my gosh, this one by chili. The layers and the colors and the exquisite clustering. I wish I could make clusters as beautiful as the ones on this page!

Comment

Working...
          X