Favorite Fonts and Actions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Fonts and Actions

I just upgraded to Photoshop CC and while I saved some of my most-fave actions and fonts to bring them into the new application, I didn't do all of them ... figured I could clean out the cobwebs and narrow things down to my absolute go-to, use-all-the-time items. But that got me thinking - what are YOUR favorite fonts and actions? Link us up (and I'm a huge fan of free! )

This is one of my favorite stopping points for actions -- https://www.creativebloq.com/photosh...actions-912784 (I love the Wedding Enhancers group for portraits, and also have the big set from Shutter Pulse, which includes a bonus of 20 presets for Lightroom).

Fonts - ah, fonts. Open Sans is becoming my go to for journaling, and I'm a sucker for typewriter fonts (there's pages of them at 1001 Fonts ... pages, I tell ya!!).

So, share!! What are your go-to's ... let's enable each other

Woodford Bourne is another journaling font that I love - and another free one

Comment

Oooh fonts! I love have a look at new fonts!!

My favourite typewriter font is SBC Distressed typewriter, although it has very few symbols ( I don't think it has a hyphen, which can be annoying!). I'm not sure I will ever go off it, we've had many years together now!

For hand writing fonts, I use many of the fonts for peas - like Pea Bandit and Pea Kung Fu Manda.

I currently love Amelia for scripty, fancy title words -but I can't find it quick online now, so am wondering if it is actually called something else?! That is REALLY helpfu isn't it!!

I also have SBC love mom and SBC chit chat that I am using again after a long break! I am like that with fonts, I have an absolute fav handwriting font, and use it for ages, and then find a new one that I love instead - fickle little me!!

Comment

I should know better to even open this thread (Fonts Anonymous here! ) BUT- I had my own handwriting made into a font & have been loving that one lately. I'm also a sucker for typewriter fonts- few of my favorites:
        Kingthings
        Portable Remington
        Esat Hoxha

Comment

corrin -- is this the Amelia font? https://creativemarket.com/moriztype...-Amelia-Script

Comment

Working...
        X