I did it. I purchased Adobe CC.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I did it. I purchased Adobe CC.

Yup, I finally bit the bullet and purchased Adobe CC (upgrading from an OLD version of Photoshop - CS5!). Can't wait to download everything tonight when I get home ... I'm guessing (ha!) that there's been a *cough* few *cough* upgrades since CS5

Oooh how exciting!

My Gallery

Comment

wahooooo!! have fun (and tell me how it goes, I am still on CS5!)

Comment

YAY! Welcome to the club! CC is SO amazing! I went from PSE to CC- so the learning curve was quiet drastic. Now when I go back to PSE to do anything- I hate it! Just holler if you have any questions!

Comment

I am on PSE13. I have Adobe CC because we subscribe to the cloud for other things and tit just comes with it... but I just don't like it. Basically, I miss the photo bin in PSE!

Comment

corrin -- from what little playtime I had last night, I like the interface (it's prettier LOL!), and a few of the items are a little different (like the order of the layer styles ... drop shadows are on the bottom of the list, while they're on the top in CS5), but so far, so good ... playing BINGE coming this weekend!! (and I'll have the Aleve, ice and heating pad on standby for my shoulders when I've been cramped up at the computer for too long! LOL)

Me this weekend:

Comment

• corrin
              corrin commented
              Editing a comment
              good to know, thanks for the report, and enjoy your weekend - scrapping here you come!

FYI - for anyone thinking about upgrading, don't forget to save any favorite fonts, actions, styles, etc. I saved some and am now in the process of updating things (so much fun!) and finding replacements for the ones that I decided to not transfer over.

Comment

Okay, so I think the only thing I truly miss is the File - Save for Web option ... oh, it's still there, but it's considered an older or archived option, so it's under File - Export ... took me a while to find that one. One neat feature is that when you close the files, a thumbnail image stays on your desktop for recently opened items - and it tags is as the PSD, JPG, TIF, etc., so you know which file you are reopening.

Comment

Enjoy!!!
                Barbara's Forum Signature 900x150 by Barbara, on Flickr
                Save

Comment

I'm so scared to take this leap for some reason! I am using Artisan so it's COMPLETELY different. I have PSE15 but have never scrapped with it. I need (okay, want) to update my LR and it makes more sense to get CC which includes PS. I just need to work up the courage to try something different. I'm glad you are having fun with your upgrade Katherine!
                  Save
                  Save

Comment

I've been on the fence about switching from PSE14 to CC for the past year. I know I'll really miss the photo bin but there are so many other things that I'd like - puppet warp, using groups, channels/paths, etc. that I'm definitely leaning towards taking the plunge!

Comment

Working...
                    X