X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ReSnap

Have you seen their sponsored ads on Facebook:
    https://www.resnap.com/

I clicked on it and ended up buying the 6x8 (downgrade for less money) album. They took photos from my Facebook Page and created an album for me. I edited only 2 pages and the front and back covers and then hit order. Easy and Fast! Although I scrap and will most likely eventually scrap all the photos in this album, I thought it was worth it to have them printed for us to flip through. ReSnap also will create albums for past years. I used a coupon and it came out to $50. The reviews were good. I can't wait to receive our album!
    -----KRISTA-----

I haven’t seen that one before, but it sounds like you will have a lovely book to flick through, which would be a good idea for me as I have not yet managed to complete a holiday album - ever!

Comment

I don't know that service but one thing got me wonder: isn't the FB photo quality too bad for printing? I've heard before that FB lower the resolution when you upload. That's why I never grab layouts from FB for my CT pages for example.
      But I do hope that you will get good results! Looking forward to have a peek at the album!

Comment

• kristallund
        kristallund commented
        Editing a comment
        I didn't even think about that :/ I opted for the smaller book and they collage 4-6 photos per page so they aren't big. Crossing my fingers!

I have never heard of or seen ads for them, but I hope that it turns out good! Don't forget to come back and let us know if you are happy with it!

My Gallery

Comment

• kristallund
        kristallund commented
        Editing a comment
        I will!

OK, I haven't ever heard of this one! It looks interesting. I'm with Hillary... I can't wait to see a peek at yours when you get it!
      ~ Laura ~

Comment

Working...
      X