2018 Scrap Goals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 Scrap Goals

How are you approaching 2018 in regards to scrap booking?
    What projects are you taking on? or continuing?
    What list of scrap projects are on your to scrap list?
    -----KRISTA-----

As with every year, I'm in 'get it done' mode. I have two longer trips and a long weekend trip to finish scrapping, and ideally I want it all done before we leave for this year's big trip. I have some excellent ideas for getting them done quickly, but finding the time is proving to be .... challenging. Sigh.

Comment

• kristallund
      kristallund commented
      Editing a comment
      Good luck getting them done! I can't wait to see the finished product!

How are you approaching 2018 in regards to scrap booking?

Same as always- like Carrie- get it done! I have done really well with my method of scrapping old vs new every other so that I can continue to work on the older stuff too! I'm officially done scrapbooking 2015!

What projects are you taking on? or continuing? What list of scrap projects are on your to scrap list?

I really want to finish up our disney album from 2016. We also did an awesome road trip this last summer that is on my to-scrap list! We are leaving on Christmas day for a week in Mexico- so that'll be on my list too! Know any good Mexico beach vacation kits!?!?

Comment

• kristallund
      kristallund commented
      Editing a comment
      Good Luck getting all done! It's like you have to stop going on vacation to get caught up. LOL!!

• AmieN1
      AmieN1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol kristallund I think so! We actually don't have much planned for next year (2018)- 2017 was definitely our 'year of travel'!

One of my 2018 goals is to get out of my scrap comfort zone, so I want to do new things this year: try new techniques, new styles, scrap topics I've never scrapped before. I also want to go back to photography so hopefully I'll have lots of new pics to play with! On my January to-do list is the printing of my 2017 LOs album.

Comment

• kristallund
      kristallund commented
      Editing a comment
      Great goals, Chloe!

My 2018 goals:
    finish up at least 5 past scrap projects that I started and never finished
    continue with a 2018 project life album (done digitally this year)
    get my boys albums more caught up. Go back and work on printing photos from years gone by and filling in the gaps!

Comment

I would love to finish my 2017 book, my honeymoon book, and I'd also love to stay current (and have done by the end of the year!) the 2018 book!

Comment

Here are my big goals for this year-
        - finish 4 scrap projects that have been sitting on the 'burners' too long
        - get caught up with backing up photos
        - work hard on kids albums and making real progress
        - be comfortable with my own memory keeping methods

Comment

Working...
        X