New Photoshop CC Update issue! help!?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Photoshop CC Update issue! help!?

I'm loving most of the updates in the newest version of CC- but I noticed when I drag & drop files into my workspace- they land where my mouse was instead of centered in the document bounds. Anyone know how to fix this? I've googled & played within my settings & can't figure it out!

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2397680

I guess I'm not the only one!

Comment

I don't know if I have the new update yet but usually when I drag and drop things from a PSD to another PSD I click shift before I release my mouse and it goes to the center. Maybe that changed with the update?

Comment

• AmieN1
        AmieN1 commented
        Editing a comment
        I tried that when I read some other tips- but that doesn't work either! Thanks for the suggestion tho!

It worked for me just now so it means I probably haven't got the new version yet... Don't know if I want to update knowing that issue lol. I hope you find a solution or if I do before you I'll come back here. Good luck!

Comment

• AmieN1
        AmieN1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh i meant dragging from a folder into cc- the shift trick works within cc 😁

I have the same thing with Photoshop CS, but it's not a new thing. I'm curious to try Nini's trick to see that changes anything.

Comment

AmieN1 Ah you meant form folder to CC. OK then, I don't know. I never do that

caliten , yes. I'm sure you'll love that trick. Especially for papers. I always use it.

Comment

I'm going to wait a while before downloading the new updates. I have so many plugins and all I see online are people having problems with them not working.
          [img]https://farm2.staticflickr.com

Comment

That is my issue too. I have already posted in Photoshop and Lightroom on Facebook because they're the pro but they too have the same issue. Anyone who has already resolved this?

Some are suggesting ctr c and then ctr v (it works) but I miss the easy drag and drop in the center.

Comment

• AmieN1
              AmieN1 commented
              Editing a comment
              I haven't heard of a fix yet but know that it is affecting a ton of people's work flow!

Hi girls,
            So i have updated my cc last night and thankfully the drag and drop was back to normal.

Comment

• AmieN1
              AmieN1 commented
              Editing a comment
              I just did too! THank Goodness!!
          Working...
          X