Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current Projects

Hi
    I looked around and it seems we haven't had a post about what everyone is working on in awhile. So what are your current projects?

Here are mine:
    1. WITL
    2. 30 Lists
    3. My kids albums
    4. Memory planners
    5. Summer album

My list never seems to get any shorter, does yours? The only thing that really seems to change is which project is at the top of the list.

1. EoS/Birthday getaway weekend
    2. Summer 2017 road trip
    3. Summer 2017 vacation (I'm so close to being done with this one, but sadly my motivation to finish it is waning)
    4. the 1,001 other albums for which I've done a page or two, or even more, but then got distracted and never finished....like last year's December Daily. Sigh.

Comment

• Sabrina
      Sabrina commented
      Editing a comment
      same here!! the list never gets shorter even if i spend a whole afternoon trying to rack my brain on how to condense my projects lol.

and totally number 4 Carrie!! yes!

The only project I wanna start this month is getting my calendars ready. I used to do them every Christmas except last year, and I wanna get back to it for 2018. My family loves them!

Comment

• Sabrina
      Sabrina commented
      Editing a comment
      i should get started on my calendars as well! i totally slacked last year and didnt get to one for my mom-in-law and son. mad at myself for that!

Lol I totally agree about the never ending list! Just when I cross off one thing- something else gets added!! As far as scrapping goes:

1. Disney album- always working on this it seems!!!
    2. Summer Road Trip album- so- yea- haven't even started this one- I just can't find the perfect kit & I want to use the same the whole album for simplicity!

Comment

If I started to list all of mine I'd have a panic attack so I'll tell you what I am currently focusing on. .... Project Life for this year. I did not start until May so have 4 months at he beginning of the year to catch up and also September.....
      ]e

Comment

• Sabrina
        Sabrina commented
        Editing a comment
        :D :D so true!! I think this is my problem- listing my projects gives me anxiety lol.

ack, I only do 1 calendar as a Christmas gift fo r1 family member, and every year I decide I will do it throughtout the year, and not all in a hurry at the end of the year before I need to get it printed, BUT of course I have done nothing so far!! So that is pretty near the top of my list! But I also still have the elf album I wanted to do, and 2 holiday albums, as well as the family yearbook (done through June, and working on July, so not tooooo far behind on that yet!). It really is scary to think about how many things I would like to put on my "to do" list!

Comment

Working...
      X