Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Videos on your scrapbook pages - where do you host the videos?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Videos on your scrapbook pages - where do you host the videos?

I know I'm not the only one who ads QR codes for videos on scrapbook pages... here's my question... for those of you who also do this, where do you host/store your video? For a while I was using Google Docs but my space is filling up fast... I'm wondering if I should just create a YouTube channel. But... is it ok to trust YouTube to have my stuff and not destroy it? I suppose I always have the originals on my computer...

Where do you guys store your videos?

Vimeo.com

Comment

I never thought about YouTube destroying the videos Shannon. I knew there was a risk of something going wonky, but I think that's true for all things electronic. Look how many stores close or services that change. I'm old enough thought that the original videos of our kids were on cassettes that we can't play anymore so I need to have them converted to digital. I'm just going with the flow now and if they can't see them one day from the QR code, they will hopefully from a computer since I keep my videos like you do! I'm not much help am I?? :P
      Save
      Save

Comment

I usually use youtube & make them private (have to have the link to view) but lately I've used my Google photos which is SO easy! All my photos & videos upload automatically so it says a step definitely

Comment

thank you for all your trips.

Comment

I have used youtube in the past, but the last time I used Google docs.

My Gallery

Comment

Working...
            X