Scrapping techniques....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrapping techniques....

I am just wondering if anyone is working on any particular technique recently. I have used Photoshop for a few years but have never got my head around the way to select parts of an image for deletion or clone or use as Out of Bounds. Over the last month I have spent quite an amount of time online and finally have a reasonable understanding of these tools. I am happy!!

The next step for me is to investigate art journalling techniques. This will also take time.....

What scrapping techniques are you looking to improve on or learn?
    Save

folds - like creases on the edges of photos or journaling cards or paper alphas - and warped shadows - I've tried so many different methods but none have worked to my satisfaction..

Comment

I'm a big fan of Scrapaneers Champions- every month is a new 'style' or technique- I've learned SO much! Some have been 'out of my normal wheelhouse' but I always end up loving my final product. It's fun to step out of our normal sometimes!

Comment

• Amson
      Amson commented
      Editing a comment
      I love Scrapaneers. I really must check out latest tutorials.

I signed up for Get It Scrapped, and I'm really loving the subscription! I try to learn something each week so it's been enlightening!
    Save
    Save

Comment

Working...
    X