What BIG Project are you working on?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What BIG Project are you working on?

I feel like I have a very long list of BIG scrap projects I would like to get done but can't find the time! What project would you like to get done soon? How do you find the time?

I have a bunch of projects I'd like to do but the biggest one is a book of my European travels 20+ years ago. I've got all the pictures printed and the papers and embellishments purchased. (It's a traditional, paper-based scrapbook project.)

Summers here in Minnesota are glorious, so I like to take advantage of every minute of it. Rainy days are a scrapper's best friend, in my book.

Comment

Scrapaneers has another installment of Project Scrap going right now- It's awesome to get motivation to get stuff done! I'm working on my disney album from 2016

Comment

I only do one major project a year and that's our annual album. I'm still working on Jan 2017, so I have a bit to go, but I don't feel behind. I like to mix album pages with fun pages or artsy pages, so scrapbooking remains fun and doesn't feel like a chore or worse - a job.

Comment

I'm still slogging away on a trip album from our two-week vacation last summer. It'd be great to have that done before we take off on this summer's adventure in June, but a recent increase in my IRL work hours may prevent that from becoming a reality.

Comment

My big project right now is Week in the Life from April. I have all the photos in place now I just have to finish the journaling, see if the journaling has space for a photo and add embellishments. I have never done this project in physical format, so it is intimidating me a little bit.

Comment

You all are motivating me to get started (and complete!) a BIG project!!

Comment

my BIG project is my project life. but these times, I don't have the mojo to work on it.

Enregistrer

Comment

I have just a few more pages in my Lakehouse 2016 Album. I really want to get it done before we go in June and this weekend Shutterfly is having an album sale!

Comment

I don't work on personal big projects. i just scrap our life and try to get them printed when I have an album ready ..

that being said, I do Scrap for others and I just finished a grad album for my step daughter. My hubby wasn't able to make it, but she asked if I could make her one with all her pictures so I said yes. We don't talk to her often, so this will be a nice gift to give her since he couldn't go.

Comment

Working...
                    X