NSD Hangover Anyone???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSD Hangover Anyone???

I cranked out a ton of Layouts for and during NSD and now I am burnt out! Anyone else?

I walked away from the computer the last two days. I was so maxed out I couldn't begin to scrap another layout! But now I'm on it again!

Comment

I had such grand plans for getting a ton of layouts done. Then my kids got sick the day before NSD, and stayed sick all weekend. Then I caught their bug and laid on the couch with an on and off fever for four flipping days. I did manage to read four books though.

Comment

I didn't even make many pages, but I life has been busy lately, and I am bushed!

Comment

Yes, just a little bit.

Comment

I completely took this last weekend 'off' from the computer! We were super busy with sports & mother's day activities & a funeral service for my husbands great aunt, so it wasn't 'hard' to stay away- but it was a nice little break. Although now I feel like I"m behind! lol!

Comment

I definitely took a few days off from scrapping and focused on other things. It's good to be back scrapping again, though. :D

Comment

YES!! I cranked out a TON of pages for me and yep I was a little burnt out. I just let out a huge sigh of relief and took a step back. But, now I'm itching for that fast mojo to come back! I want to scrap, scrap, scrap.

Comment

Did a few pages, but paced myself -- I think I played more games than actually scrapped LOL However, a few days of a break and I'm ready to jump back in.

Comment

I've tried to play and scrap but not a lot. the week-end was buzy with the children

Comment

Working...
                    X