Show me your sale layouts:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show me your sale layouts:

It is Spring Cleaning (retiring) sale time at The Digital Press and I love sales and so often buy because I like something or it's a great price or I won't be able to get it ever again. And then these awesome goodies sit unused on my hard drive. So this week I challenge you to scrap with what you buy and show us what you created so we can all ooh and ahh! and (knowing me) shop even more.

proudly creating for The Digital PressCo, Get it Scrapped, KimB, Monthly Chronicles, and LJS Designs.

proudly creating for The Digital PressCo, Get it Scrapped, KimB, Monthly Chronicles, and LJS Designs.

Comment

What a good idea! I already see something I missed when I went through the sale. Enabler!

Comment

• Stefanie
        Stefanie commented
        Editing a comment
        I do try my very best! But it does go both ways - with me shopping what others highlight too!

I have a lot of horse photos so this one appealed to me:

Comment

• Stefanie
        Stefanie commented
        Editing a comment
        Awesome, I love those patterned paper horses. Thanks for playing along with me.

I want to cry because 2 of my favorites kits/collections are being retired. I already have both of them in my stash, but I keep coming back to use them again and again. And I've used both of them to do pocket-style album for family members (I never posted images of those though).

And here are the last two pages I made with these kits:

Comment

• Stefanie
        Stefanie commented
        Editing a comment
        I just adore that layout for the time warp - haven't come up with anything myself yet though. I bought the Life is an adventure kit already and am tempted with the wanderlust - we love travelling too.

When I saw this one I just had to have it!
      http://shop.thedigitalpress.co/It-s-You-I-Like-Kit.html

Here's my layout with it:

Comment

I have had my eye on a couple of things for a while, and they are in the sale! Nooo! or maybe yay, because it means I bought them quick!

I snapped up this one because I want it for our Family Holiday Album - that is one of goals to do this year! And thanks to the sale, I have at last started!!

here is my page (it also uses Anita Designs - A Stoy Captured Vol 10 template - which is i the sale!)
        Last edited by corrin; 04-24-2017, 04:50 PM.

Comment

• Stefanie
          Stefanie commented
          Editing a comment
          Awesome white space delight! love the turquoise stroke around the text box, perfect use of the wordstrip, love the imperfect staple addition and the cutest photos.

This is a fun one. I love playing with it, and come back to it often.

Here is my favorite one that I have made with it.

My Gallery

Comment

• Stefanie
          Stefanie commented
          Editing a comment
          Love it, I have the kit of this one too and love the basics it contains. I also love kraft as a background paper, love the large photo and the splattered foundation.

For this one I used two sale kits and two tutorials for the Tutorial Challenge.

Comment

This afternoon I had lots of fun by playing with these products :

My Story Papers: http://shop.thedigitalpress.co/My-Story-The-Papers.html

My Story Mixed Media: http://shop.thedigitalpress.co/My-St...xed-Media.html

and made a page for the All about me challenge
          Last edited by Stefanie; 04-26-2017, 12:31 PM.

Comment

• Stefanie
            Stefanie commented
            Editing a comment
            Love it, thanks for sharing and linking us up. I love my kitties too.

• Ga_L
            Ga_L commented
            Editing a comment
            thank you Stefanie, if you can put the PVs it would be awesome. and I tried to write in english, so double challenge lol ;-)

• Stefanie
            Stefanie commented
            Editing a comment
            I edited your post - I didn't know I could do that.
            So proud of myself!
        Working...
        X