Show me your sale layouts:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show me your sale layouts:

It is Spring Cleaning (retiring) sale time at The Digital Press and I love sales and so often buy because I like something or it's a great price or I won't be able to get it ever again. And then these awesome goodies sit unused on my hard drive. So this week I challenge you to scrap with what you buy and show us what you created so we can all ooh and ahh! and (knowing me) shop even more.

Comment

What a good idea! I already see something I missed when I went through the sale. Enabler!

Comment

• Stefanie
        Stefanie commented
        Editing a comment
        I do try my very best! But it does go both ways - with me shopping what others highlight too!

I have a lot of horse photos so this one appealed to me:

Comment

• Stefanie
        Stefanie commented
        Editing a comment
        Awesome, I love those patterned paper horses. Thanks for playing along with me.

I want to cry because 2 of my favorites kits/collections are being retired. I already have both of them in my stash, but I keep coming back to use them again and again. And I've used both of them to do pocket-style album for family members (I never posted images of those though).

And here are the last two pages I made with these kits:

Comment

• Stefanie
        Stefanie commented
        Editing a comment
        I just adore that layout for the time warp - haven't come up with anything myself yet though. I bought the Life is an adventure kit already and am tempted with the wanderlust - we love travelling too.

When I saw this one I just had to have it!
      http://shop.thedigitalpress.co/It-s-You-I-Like-Kit.html

Here's my layout with it:

Comment

I have had my eye on a couple of things for a while, and they are in the sale! Nooo! or maybe yay, because it means I bought them quick!

I snapped up this one because I want it for our Family Holiday Album - that is one of goals to do this year! And thanks to the sale, I have at last started!!

here is my page (it also uses Anita Designs - A Stoy Captured Vol 10 template - which is i the sale!)
        Last edited by corrin; 04-24-2017, 04:50 PM.

Comment

• Stefanie
          Stefanie commented
          Editing a comment
          Awesome white space delight! love the turquoise stroke around the text box, perfect use of the wordstrip, love the imperfect staple addition and the cutest photos.

This is a fun one. I love playing with it, and come back to it often.

Here is my favorite one that I have made with it.

My Gallery

Comment

• Stefanie
          Stefanie commented
          Editing a comment
          Love it, I have the kit of this one too and love the basics it contains. I also love kraft as a background paper, love the large photo and the splattered foundation.

For this one I used two sale kits and two tutorials for the Tutorial Challenge.

Comment

This afternoon I had lots of fun by playing with these products :

My Story Papers: http://shop.thedigitalpress.co/My-Story-The-Papers.html

My Story Mixed Media: http://shop.thedigitalpress.co/My-St...xed-Media.html

and made a page for the All about me challenge
          Last edited by Stefanie; 04-26-2017, 12:31 PM.

Comment

• Stefanie
            Stefanie commented
            Editing a comment
            Love it, thanks for sharing and linking us up. I love my kitties too.

• Ga_L
            Ga_L commented
            Editing a comment
            thank you Stefanie, if you can put the PVs it would be awesome. and I tried to write in english, so double challenge lol ;-)

• Stefanie
            Stefanie commented
            Editing a comment
            I edited your post - I didn't know I could do that.
            So proud of myself!
        Working...
        X