Photo Sharing Sites?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Sharing Sites?

What's your favorite photo sharing site? I've been using Smug Mug which I really like, but they increased my renewal rate again. I'm beginning to think I should go back to Photobucket (the free one) to save money. I just got tired of it constantly being down so I couldn't add photos or I had broken links. So anyway, what do y'all use??? My contract ends in May
    Save
    Save

I use photobucket and just wait it out through their slowness and adverts, this hosts my CT layouts for posting.
    I used Dropbox for my camera uploads and Google Photos for the rest.
    proudly creating for The Digital PressCo, Get it Scrapped, KimB, Monthly Chronicles, and LJS Designs.

Comment

I left Smugmug about a year ago. I still use Flickr for CT layout posting etc. It seems more reliable than dropbox for me.

Comment

I have used SMugmug for years!! FLickr to share CT LOs.

Comment

• mocamom
          mocamom commented
          Editing a comment
          I love Smugmug Krista, but I'm just balking at continuing to pay money right now for storage. I need to figure this out soon!

• kristallund
          kristallund commented
          Editing a comment
          I think I am in it with Smugmug too deep. I have TONS of photos and Videos stored on there!

I have trouble with photobucket, so I use tinypic.com which is also free!

Comment

I use Flickr too.

Comment

I've been really happy with tinypic. It's easy to use and such a relief after photobucket!

Comment

Is Flickr free? I remember trying to use it many years ago, but I haven't paid much attention to it. Thanks for the reminder! I'm going to look at tinypic as well!
              Save
              Save

Comment

I use Flickr too, and yes, it is free.

My Gallery

Comment

I use Flickr, but mostly stick to Shutterfly to share things. With Flickr's new 1TB of free data I have been using it, also, as a back up for photos.

Comment

So for you Flickr experts, how do you import photos (i.e. layouts) into folders? It looks like I have to put them all into Flickr first, then move them over to a folder. Is that right? As my teen daughter would write: #donthaveaclue #determinedtogetthisdone
                    Save
                    Save

Comment

mocamom Robin there should be an organizer, if you look at the top options on the page there is one that says YOU and a pop down window appears. Click on organizer. From there you can put layouts into specific folders. Hope that helps.

Comment

I use google and dropbox for my business. A client just sent me 740+ pictures through dropbox and that was so much easier than getting a disk/drive in the mail or multiple emails. OH and my dropbox is free. I used to use flikr, but most of my clients prefer dropbox so that was my deciding factor.

Comment

Working...
                        X