Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Digital Press Rave Review | March 2017 Edition

Happy March!

There are always so many amazing pages in our gallery, and we love to see them. But we don't always get a chance to see every great page. So we want you to share those that you've found that really stand out and inspire you!

Link the image of the page you've found, so we can all take a look and spread some inspiration and love.

Be sure to comment on the page with 'Your layout has received a Rave Review'

I'm going to start things off by sharing this page/desktop image by Joan K . I am such a sucker for St. Patricks day fun, so her page with shamrocks and fun festive pictures easily caught my eye.

Last edited by Hillary; 03-03-2017, 12:15 AM.

I love this one - "February: what is your story?" by caliten - just a feast for the eyes!

Comment

Thanks for the Rave Review Hillary ! This sent me off to the gallery to find some eye candy as well, and of course I found plenty! My choice to rave about is this great photocentric layout by poki04 . The blended background is perfect for this layout, and (maybe obviously based on my layout above) green is one of my favorite colors and St. Patrick's Day is near and dear to me with my Irish heritage.

Comment

• poki04
      poki04 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! Green is my favorite color too! I love the linen weave overlay I used (it's CU) for the background green! And those are definitely my favorite boys! ~poki04

I just spotted this page
    http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/for...h-2017-edition

Comment

I just had to hop over here and share this page from Carrie - I can't even imagine how long this took! (and it's for a challenge this month, which looks like it's super fun!) --

----------KATHERINE----------

Comment

• caliten
        caliten commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Kat Hansen. It took me a good hour to hour and a half longer than a standard page, but I worked at it in bursts over the course of a morning so it wasn't too overwhelming. I actually built the page in blocks - the top one, the title block, four basic blocks of text/word arts, and the bottom block. I grouped them to make them easier to move up and down. Then added most of the lines and arrows at the end.

• caliten
        caliten commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh, and it most definitely was a challenge! But a fun one.

• MelissaMarti
        MelissaMarti commented
        Editing a comment
        OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing - I had missed it in the gallery!

This one by Deekaa is visually outstanding.

Comment

• Hillary
        Hillary commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow, it really is!

This is sooo beautifully done with the literal white space and the cluster of goodness with that photo by MelissaMarti

Comment

• MelissaMarti
        MelissaMarti commented
        Editing a comment
        Awww! Thanks for the shout-out! I don't often get pics of the hubs and me, so I couldn't wait to scrap this one - I actually scrapped it the morning after it was taken!

I love this one from Gaelle (Ga_L All of me loves all of you)

Comment

• Ga_L
        Ga_L commented
        Editing a comment
        thank you corrin

I just love the cluster of goodness in the middle of this layout by KingsQueen82 .

and then there is this layout by caliten with its simple pops of blue.

Last edited by Hillary; 03-10-2017, 02:10 PM.

Comment

• caliten
        caliten commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Hillary!

• KingsQueen82
        KingsQueen82 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you so much for mentioning my layout! <3

have a look at this one by Conny - I love that large photo so perfectly blended, and pretty flower clusters!

Comment

This layout by Conny caught my eye right away when I visited the gallery! The colors against the black and white just pop, wow!!!

Comment

When I saw the beautiful clustering and photo blending on this page by Sweeet, I was flabbergasted at it's beauty!! Doesn't the clustering mimic the bouquets??!!

Save

Save

Comment

love this by mrivas, how she used the journal cards, the fresh and cute look of the page
            --- ASTRID ---

Comment

• mrivas
              mrivas commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you Astrid!

What a precious page documenting such a hard journey! I love the way Lukasmummy used the different patterned papers and the triangle to move the eyes around her page.

Save

Save

Comment

• Lukasmummy
              Lukasmummy commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you, Leo's hospital photos are always hard to scrap since there wasn't really a point afterwards where we could look back and be glad this time was over. To be honest I started out with the intention of being sarcastic about him getting an all over even tan and just couldn't find the words. Hugs Crystal x

I saw this one and fell in love with the giant picture and the simple way that she scrapped it.

Comment

• sucali
              sucali commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you so much Hillary! (I like this picture of my son so much!)
          Working...
          X