Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DUDES!!! I just made the best KILLER action in CC!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DUDES!!! I just made the best KILLER action in CC!

I'm just a ~tad~ excited about the actions I just made! SO flippin awesome & SUCH a time saver!

I had to tell someone & my husband was NOT impressed. Kinda like when he talks bank shop talk- yes dear...
    Basically the actions resize, sharpen, saturate, AND add my ct banner with one (okay maybe 2!) clicks! DONE!

Here's a screenshot of my action panel:

(drops mic..)

oh this is a good one! can it then upload to flickr and post in all my galleries with product links? pretty please

Comment

• AmieN1
      AmieN1 commented
      Editing a comment
      OH man! If we can come up with that we'd be millionaires! :D

That's fantastic! No one ever gets excited about my MATLAB coding successes, so I totally know how you feel. Well done! Go you! You rock!

Comment

That is so awesome and this is what I imagined you doing after it worked

Comment

yeah this is awesome.
        --- ASTRID ---

Comment

That is great! I tweaked my "resize and sharpen" action to add the banner when I first started CTing and it saves SO MUCH TIME!! I love actions!!

ETA: I also created one for double page: it saves the two page LO in tiff, then save each page in full-size jpg (for printing), then sharpen and resize and add the double banner to the double page LO and finally resize, sharpen and add the banner to each individual page! Pfew. That one took some sweating but it's awesome to use now that it's set!!
          Last edited by chloe; 03-03-2017, 12:26 PM.

Comment

• AmieN1
            AmieN1 commented
            Editing a comment
            That one is next on my list of 'to-make'

• chloe
            chloe commented
            Editing a comment
            AmieN1, I'd be happy to pass it on but it's based on an action created by somebody else so I can't, sorry!

yay Amie!! I take my hat off to you, so clever to figure this stuff out! well done, and think of the extra scrapping time you have just created for yourself (or the extra cake baking time maybe!?)

Comment

• AmieN1
            AmieN1 commented
            Editing a comment
            any extra time is a bonus in my book! But yes- I did bake double chocolate cupcakes with raspberry buttercream on Friday for my daughter's birthday- her request!

Ohhh it's time like these that I wish I use PS or PSE. You are an amazingly smart person!!
          Save
          Save

Comment

That is exactly how I feel mocamom ! I feel like a baby digi scrapper without the handy actions lol

Comment

Working...
            X