finding the mojo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finding the mojo

i'm a little burnt out i think. need to find my mojo. how do you kick start yourself?
    --- CELESTE ---

Going through my pictures, it usually spark some ideas of stories I want to tell... Or a good ol' scraplift / Pinspiration!

Comment

I work on an older project- like currently trying to bust out the rest of my DYD 2016. I think it's easier to continue a project with a theme or style per se than try to get the mojo flowing. For me, it happens naturally when I'm working on older stuff- makes me want to do new stuff to ya know!?

Comment

a scraplift or pinterest are a way to find mojo
        Enregistrer

Comment

Usually I take a mental health day and just veg out and binge watch something or listen to music, no scrapping.

Other times I'll look for inspiration in the galleries or Pinterest

Comment

I peruse some galleries and scraplift one that catches my eyes.. I try to use a layout that is out of my normal scrapping style. Sometimes that leads me to become more frustrated than when I started, but then when I get that way, I just redo it with my normal style. It's funny how quickly that layout gets done!
            Save
            Save

Comment

I feel like I'm hitting in a block in my digital scrapbooking so I'm not forcing myself to create. That's my number one rule- don't force myself to scrap if I'm not feeling it. But, I do browse Pinterest and Instagram to see if there are any ideas that spark my creativity. I acutally just found an idea on Rukristin's or Kristin Tweedale's Instagram feed- she is making a traveler's notebook with color themed pages. I decided to try it digitally and then translate it into a hybrid page. This is a project I'm excited about!!

Comment

Working...
              X