What's Your

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Your

What's Your project in memory keeping that you are hoping to finish soon?

For me it is Project Life 2015. I only have 2 weeks left and then I want to make monthly intro pages since I will have to print in 4 volumes.

I'm working on a project now (for a Scrapaneers class) to finish up a vacation album from last March - Hawaii and Australia. One more page to go on Hawaii and then it's to Australia I go!

Comment

Originally posted by Sabrina View Post
      What's Your project in memory keeping that you are hoping to finish soon?

For me it is Project Life 2015. I only have 2 weeks left and then I want to make monthly intro pages since I will have to print in 4 volumes.
      Wait. FOUR volumes?! Holy moly!!

Comment

I just started working on our Lake House Summer 2016 album and then I have Arnold Snow Trip 2017 and Aulani Oct 2016. Not to mention PL 2015-2017!!!

Comment

Last summer's trip to Europe. I have 54 pages (wow!) done, but still feel like I have at least half that many to go.

Comment

PL 2016! I stopped in July, I think, so I should get going. I didn't even started something like that in 2017, after 5 or 6 years doing similar projects I'm feeling bored, especially since we don't have kids so our daily life doesn't change much!

Comment

I'm finishing up my DYD 2016 album- like Kat- doing the project scrap @ Scrapaneers to get me motivated to finish it!

Comment

Originally posted by Kat Hansen View Post

Wait. FOUR volumes?! Holy moly!!
                I can't afford to print it in one big volume so I'm splitting it up into 4 volumes. Jan-Feb March-May June-August Sept-Dec. But, then again, I'm not printing anything right now due to funds. At least it will be ready to print when I can afford it.

Comment

My son is 21 soon (Tuesday) so I have been catching up his school album and some birthday years) sad, but true.
                  proudly creating for The Digital PressCo, Get it Scrapped, KimB, Monthly Chronicles, and LJS Designs.

Comment

• AnikA68
                    AnikA68 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    we have a son in the same age. my son turned 21 on 10th feb

I am trying to finish my 2015 too. I am stuck in November on our trip to Disneyland. I am trying so hard to push through.

My Gallery

Comment

I'm trying to finish 2015 as well! I have one Snake Farm double page layout and 3 or 4 pages for our Sea World trip. I think I'm struggling so much because I have too many pictures I need to cull through! We are staying home for Spring Break, so I'm hoping to get these done!!
                    Save
                    Save

Comment

Family reunion 2016 and the new National African American Museum tour 2016. I am pretty up to date on scrapbooking!

Comment

Working...
                      X