No announcement yet.

The Silhouette Cameo 3 - do I need one?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Silhouette Cameo 3 - do I need one?

I must have been living in a cave somewhere. I only just found out that my favourite tool - Silhouette Cameo - has a newer version.
    So does anyone have one or know why I might need one??

I've owned 2 other machines previously (the original Craft Robo and Cricuit).
    The Silhouette is definitely the best for flexibility and running costs although my Cricuit did cut better.

I have just posted a Silhouette tutorial for printing and cutting on the blog.

I'd love to hear from any other Silhouette fans out there.

I don't have one. I have the first model and tried to play with it the other day. Like the first time in 10 years! I think I need new blades. I got frustrated after trying to cut something a few times and put it away. I am not even sure if they make replacement blades for the OG machine! I thought it would be easier to get a new machine BUT I don't really need one. But you do

Comment

I have a portrait & while I would LOVE a cameo 3- I can't justify the extra $$ at this point. I use my portrait in spurts- tons for a bit then not at all for months. I always love what I make with it! I will go check out your tutorial!!!

Comment

My sister just upgraded and she said she was happy she did. I of course have never used one before so I just nod my head and agree with her
        Save
        Save

Comment

Working...
        X