Scrappin' Resolutions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrappin' Resolutions

Do any of you make scrapbooking resolutions? I used to resolve by picking a number of pages for the year. I haven't done that in a number of years. This might be the year to try for 365 pages though. I did 298 so far this year. I should probably try and do two more to round it out to an even 300.
    --- CELESTE ---

Every year I say 'I'm going to finish [insert whatever incomplete project seems the most pressing]' and I also plan to do a PL-12 - or monthly review layout but and most years neither of those things actually happen. Maybe I'll turn over a new leaf this year and actually get them done though.

Comment

I haven't thought about that yet. I'll try to finish my P365 album before June and if I do I'll be happy! LOL

Comment

like this year I want to make a P52 album and a daily december

Enregistrer

Comment

I can't do this, oh NO no NO..lol...honestly I wouldn't know how many pages I've done....I'm sure it's close to 300....I'd rather NOT try than set a # LOL
          --- JENNA ---

Comment

I am thinking about simplifying after reading this post from BH: http://beckyhiggins.com/beckys-memor...olutions-2017/

Comment

• Sabrina
              Sabrina commented
              Editing a comment
              This really resonated with me as well. All of December it seemed the season was rushing by and there was hardly any down time. I just craved simple days at home crafting and cuddling. Sadly, there was maybe 2 of those. I want life to be slower and I don't want to feel the need or pressure to take a photo of everything. I am thinking about the how come and why is this important behind my photos now. I have taken only a fraction of the photos I use to for this month. And I'm completely ok with that.

• kristallund
              kristallund commented
              Editing a comment
              I haven't been feeling well so I haven't had the energy to take many photos. I am wondering how my JAN 2017 PL are going to look???

My goal is always to make less pages. So far so good, I still scrap just less than before. Pocket style pages are another story, it's however many it takes.
            [STRONG]---------- MARIBEL ----------[/STRONG]

Comment

• AnikA68
              AnikA68 commented
              Editing a comment
              mine too *lol*.2014 I had about 760 pages in my gallery and since then I have about 300-400.

I really want to make a holiday album this year, I have a few holidays that I want to scrap, but haven't even started any! And I make a family yearbook each year, so that is a goal for this year too.

Comment

Since I finished my wedding album last year, this year I'd like to finish my honeymoon album!

Comment

I'm GOING to finish my Disneyland album! And... *teaser* I will be helping out with a project at Scrapaneers geared towards getting projects done really soon!

Comment

• Amson
                  Amson commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sounds interesting :-)

• kellykeepsakes
                  kellykeepsakes commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Amie have you finished with your project at Scapaneers yet? I am SO interested...

• AmieN1
                  AmieN1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  kellykeepsakes I ended up doing my december daily for the scrap focus at scrapaneers! I will be focusing on my disney album at the next installment in the fall I think!

I didn't want to say anything until I saw if I was going to stick with it, but I'm doing 2 P52 projects. One is for fun and the other is for improving my technical skills. So far I'm current for both. Of course that could change, but they say 3 weeks makes a habit. I'm just a bit impatient
                Save
                Save

Comment

Oh I have a list a mile long of projects I want to finish up with and just move on. But, above all else my goal is to simplify my memory keeping. I'm trying to come up with a long term answer for my children's scrapbooks and I also want to scrap more of our vacations. I'm also doing a hybrid 6x8 about myself and that is definitely a priority.

Geez I just need more lol

Comment

I have 2015 and 2016 project life pages to fill in gaps which will be completed this year. :-)

Comment

As I don´t scrapp for my private purpose (only the project life) I have no goal, beside my year book
                      --- ASTRID ---

Comment

I don't think I'll be brave enough to put down a resolution. LOL! I just hope I can print more and get more books on my shelf this year
                        --- SHIVANI ---

Comment

Working...
                        X