Scrappin' on Your Phone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrappin' on Your Phone

I see people talking about this all the time and I have no idea what they are talking about. Are there apps that let you scrap on your phone? What are they? Do you use them?
    --- CELESTE ---

I have used the Project Life app by Becky Higgins, and it is so handy. There are ways to use your digi supplies with it, and it is pretty user friendly. There are a few posts on the blog about it.

My Gallery

Comment

I have the PL life by Becky Higgins, and also the Rhonna Designs app, and I've never actually used either of them. My chief beef was always that all the 'good stuff' had to be purchased in-app, but I'm pretty sure there's a way to get stuff from here into those apps. I think there is a tutorial on the blog about how to do that.

Comment

• Hillary
        Hillary commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, that is part of one of the blog posts!

Here are links to the blog posts. Part 1 HERE, Part 2 HERE, and Part 3 HERE.

My Gallery

Comment

Interesting...because I was told you couldn't add all your clusters until you transferred it to your desktop (or however it's done...what do I know, right? LOL)...still, interesting!
        --- JENNA ---

Comment

i have scrapped on my iPad using the PL App but haven't really embraced it yet.

Comment

i might give this a shot. of course i'd have to take more photos!
            --- CELESTE ---

Comment

I've the app but don't use it very often because my phone connection is bad and I can't have link with dropbox. And I think the screen too small...

Comment

Working...
              X