• Welcome to the forum & gallery at The Digital Press! Each user will need to register an account in order to use this portion of our website. We look forward to seeing you in our forums and gallery! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selections below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favourite Typewriter fonts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favourite Typewriter fonts

I collect fonts and have a large collection that just keeps growing. Most are free fonts but I have to admit that on occasion, I have invested in fonts that I know I will use often.

Some of my favourite fonts are the typewriter fonts and the ones I use most frequently I have listed below. My favourite is the first one and not only because of its crazy wonderful name but it also works when you need a lot of journalling in a small space and it is easy to read.

I think all these fonts are free so you should be able to find them easily. Let me know if you have some favourite typewriter fonts. I'd love to see them!
    [img]https://farm2.staticflickr.com

I love 1942 Report. It was free, either from DaFont.com or FontSquirrel.com.

Comment

• Amson
      Amson commented
      Editing a comment
      1942 Report was my favourite for so many years. All my early albums used this font. But I haven't used it for a while so will have to check it out again. Thanks for the reminder.

• biancka
      biancka commented
      Editing a comment
      1942 Report for me too !!! That is my go to typewriter font

Kingthings is one of my go-to typewriter fonts- I love that it's grungy. http://www.dafont.com/kingthings-trypewriter.font

Comment

• Amson
      Amson commented
      Editing a comment
      I just couldn't resist downloading ;-) Thanks!

• AmieN1
      AmieN1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Amson Join the club! #enabler
Working...
X