Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Digital Press's Rave Reviews | August Edition

Happy Pennysaver month everybody!!!

There are always a lot of amazing pages in our gallery, and we love to see them. But pennysaver month is special for me as my creativity just explodes during this month! lol
    Lets make this month count by exploding this page with the glorious creative pages in our gallery too!! Do share those pages that really stand out and inspire you!

Link the image of the page you've found, so we can all take a look and spread some inspiration and love.

Then, be sure to comment on the page with 'Your layout has received a Rave Review'

Cheers!!

Love the perfect match of this beautiful picture and the papers of the kit Sokee picked for this LO. I can almost hear the sound of the waves and feel the sun on my face looking at this stunning page!

Comment

• Sokee
      Sokee commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank You so much Chloe!

Thank You so much!!

Comment

I LOVE this one from caliten, just so much to let your eyes roam around, wonderful!

and this one, from Pavalli01, couldn't be more different than the one about, but still stunning in it's simplicity

Comment

• caliten
        caliten commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Corrin!

• Pallavi01
        Pallavi01 commented
        Editing a comment
        OMG! Thanks so much Corrin!!! This picture is really close to my heart so means so much to see this LO here! Thanks once again!! <3

caliten is on a roll with her pages - look at this one, oh so wonderful!

Comment

I love this layout by maiagarri

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...le-hut&cat=500

Comment

I love this one by Conny, the colours and florals are fabulous in true KimB style and the clustering and attention to details is superb!

Comment

Another stunner, this time by intense magic, love the white space, fabulous title work, (I so need to scraplift that) and the touches of dimension, perfectly done.

Comment

• IntenseMagic
            IntenseMagic commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks so much, Stefanie

have a look at thisone from bao - stunning in it's simplicity!

and this one from Intensemagic - what a great photo, and such a fun page!
          Last edited by corrin; 08-18-2016, 03:57 PM.

Comment

• IntenseMagic
            IntenseMagic commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks so much, Corrin

Thank you so mush Corrin !
          --- DINA ---

Comment

I HAD to include this one that Kat did for the Kitchen Sink Challenge. She seriously used 75% of the kit, and man alive this layout is AMAZING! I am seriously crushing on it.

Comment

Awww, thanks Hillary. This one was certainly a labor of love - but it's going towards the top of my all-time faves!
              ----------KATHERINE----------

Comment

I know I am a bit biased because this is a page about London , but I love the vertical design and all the bits and pieces tucked in and stapled on to this page - Trafalgar Lions by caliten

Comment

• caliten
                  caliten commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks corrin ! We were a little annoyed that we couldn't actually climb ON the lions, but that was probably because the place was absolutely teeming with school children, and if one was allowed, then they'd all do it and someone was liable to get hurt.

Love this page and just add to add it before the month is over (whaaaat?! It will be September by the weekend?!)

----------KATHERINE----------

Comment

Working...
                X