Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know if the emails to the winners were sent? I am not sure I have gotten one.

Comment

• Laura Passage
      Laura Passage commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi There! Sorry for the delay in responding -- but one of our team members just now saw this message and contacted me to let me know.

I just pulled up the TDP customer service e-mail account and looked up our correspondence w/ you -- and the prize e-mail went out to you (using a comcast e-mail address -- the same one you have attached to your forum account here at TDP) on [Sun, May 10, 12:09 PM] <---copied the timestamp.

Check your e-mail / SPAM and see if you have it somewhere. If not, I can definitely re-send it!

It asked you to choose your prize (per info in the e-mail) and then depending on your prize, you'll either get an immediate response for Option 2... or you'll get a delayed respond for Option 1 because that prize isn't available until the next monthly edition of the TDP Designer Collabs series comes out in June!

If you still run into trouble and/or can't find the e-mail we sent, shoot me a forum PM and I'll get you all sorted out.

I got the initial email asking me to pick a prize and I replied but have heard nothing back since

Comment

• Laura Passage
      Laura Passage commented
      Editing a comment
      @Gonzo

Hi Brandy!

Sorry for any confusion in the e-mail we sent you about prizes! The prize you chose runs from June 2020 through May 2021... so when the next TDP collab collection launches the first week of June, you'll be getting another e-mail with a code you can use to start 'collecting' the collaborations each month.
Working...
X