This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANNOUNCEMENT OF PRIZE WINNERS -- NSD 2020

Today, as promised, we released our list of NSD prize winners in the newest edition of The Digital Press News today.

Now we're excited to publicly reveal the winners (chosen with the help of random.org) of our many challenges and forum games at The Digital Press this past weekend during our big {inter}National Scrapbooking Day (NSD) celebration...

To all of our winners -- we will be contacting you throughout this weekend with more information about collecting your prizes (using the e-mail addresses you used for your forum registrations here at TDP)..

To everyone else who participated throughout the past week -- thank you for spending your time with us during NSD at The Digital Press! We had a ton of fun celebrating this memory-keeping hobby that we all share with each other... and we hope you did, as well.

During our big NSD celebration, we had a lot of laughs and great times, and we're so glad you all joined us and contributed to the fun. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!

~ Laura ~

Woohoo! thank you so much!!

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Yay! Thank you so much!

Comment

Congrats everyone!! Thank you for playing with us!!

Comment

Yay!! Thank you

Comment

Thank you so much !

Proudly creating for Anita Designs - Designed by Irma - Dunia Designs - Monthly Chronicles and Rachel Etrog Designs

Comment

Yay, thanks! Congrats to all the winners and thanks to all the ladies organizing all of it!

Comment

Congrats to all of the winners!

Comment

WAHOOOO HOOOO! Congrats to all the winners. It was fun to see your work in the gallery and to read your comments in the forums.

Comment

Thank you so much! I saw the email before I saw this post!
                      Last edited by mom2my2monkeys; 05-11-2020, 11:18 AM.

Comment

YAY! Congrats to all the other winners! Thanks for all the NSD fun! I'm glad I was able to do a couple games even though I had to work all weekend and couldn't really scrap!

Comment

OMG thank you so much!! I can't believe I won - congrats to all the winners and thank you so much for a really fun NSD. xx

Comment

thank you so much! congratulations to the other winners

Comment

Congratulations to winners! And Thank you so much for participating everyone

Comment

Working...
                              X