NSD CHALLENGE | Mix It Up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSD CHALLENGE | Mix It Up

Hi all! Happy NSD Weekend! We have loads of games and challenges planned for this weekend, so I hope that you stay and join in the fun!
    Event weeks here at TDP are always sooo cool, so let's get busy!

I am hosting the Mix It Up Challenge. From the Digital Kits category you need to choose three different kits and then use papers and elements from all three.

Participants will need to create a project (digital layout, hybrid project, etc.) that uses papers and elements from at least 3 completely different kits/collections. People may choose to use any product currently for sale at The Digital Press that can be found in the "Digital Kits" category in the shop.

For my example.

I chose:

And Akizo Design's Stitched up Template #9

The rules of the challenge:
    1. Your layout must use 100% TDP product.
    2. You must use papers and elements from three different kits from our digital kits section of the shop.
    3. You must post your layout in the TDP gallery and then start a post in this thread and link up the image (and link it to the gallery post).
    4. Your layout must be posted in this thread no later than 11:59pm PT on Wed 5/6 in order to be eligible to win one of the CHOOSE YOUR OWN PRIZE awards (don't forget to visit that thread which is COMING SOON, and put your prize choices in rank order!). Winners will be announced in the TDP newsletter on Friday 5/8.
    Last edited by Stefanie; 05-03-2020, 02:30 AM.

Can't believe no one has completed this challenge. I love mixing kits. I'll be back with my layout. And here it is Stefanie

I used:
    Birhtday by The Digital Press Design Team
    Sprinkles Elements by KimB Designs
    Sprinkles Papers by KimB Designs
    One Year Older Collection by Cornelia Designs and Calista's Stuff

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...thdays&cat=502
    Last edited by tiffany scraps; 05-06-2020, 09:13 AM.

Comment

• Stefanie
      Stefanie commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking forward to seeing what you create.

I really had fun with this challenge.

Comment

• Stefanie
      Stefanie commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Cathy, great mix of kits, I love the blocks and the sense of horizontal movement with the vertical frame anchoring everything beautifully.

http://

Comment

• Stefanie
      Stefanie commented
      Editing a comment
      Gorgeous, love the paper strips and the details, thanks for playing along with my challenge.

• Dalis
      Dalis commented
      Editing a comment
      I can't believe this is 3 kits, I just left you some love in the gallery. It looks super cohesive!

Comment

• Dalis
      Dalis commented
      Editing a comment
      OMG... you went to MOOD!!!!!!

• Stefanie
      Stefanie commented
      Editing a comment
      Awesome, not that I have any idea what Mood is, but Dalis is impressed!.
      I love the dark dramatic background and the selfie.
      Well done and thanks for playing along with my challenge.

Oh wow Stefanie! I've NEVER mixed three kits before. Oh sure, two kits and a template, but never THREE kits. This was so much fun! I used The Tech Guy, Naturally, and Homebody all by Dawn by Design (I found her kits to be easy to mix and match and stretch my stash!). Here's my attempt:

Thank you for a great challenge!
    Save

Save

Comment

• Stefanie
      Stefanie commented
      Editing a comment
      You rocked that, thanks so much for playing along with my challenge too.
Working...
X