NSD CHALLENGE | Bingo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSD CHALLENGE | Bingo

It’s here, it’s here, NSD is finally here!!! I can’t tell you how many weeks I’ve been waiting for this. My list and wallet are ready (much to hubby’s dismay!). I am excited for the sales, the games, and definitely the challenges. In fact, I’m bringing the BINGO challenge to you right now! You know how to play BINGO right? Well today we will be mixing the game with scrapping! Just scrap a layout using the items listed in one row, column, or diagonal. You can add anything else you want to your layout, but you must use AT LEAST what is described in your chosen row, column, or diagonal. So have fun scrapping and don’t forget to post your layout in the TDP gallery as well as here in this thread along with WHICH row, column, or diagonal you chose.
    Here’s your Bingo card:

made using Homebody by Dawn by Design

And here is a layout I made for the challenge (I TOLD you I love challenges!)

made using Crazy Town by Dawn by Design

I used the second row which includes a flair, three word strips, a big title, striped paper, and my cute paint dots. It was so much fun! I hope you play along and have a great NSD weekend!

And one last review of the rules:
    1. Your layout must use 100% TDP product.
    2. Your page/project must use at least each item listed in your column, row, or diagonal.
    3. You must post your layout in the TDP gallery and then post in this thread with a link to the gallery image of your page.
    4. Your layout must be posted in this thread no later than 11:59pm PT on Wed 5/6 in order to be eligible to win one of the awards. Winners will be announced in the TDP newsletter on Friday 5/8.
    5. Most importantly... HAVE FUN!
    Last edited by mocamom; 05-03-2020, 12:31 AM.
    Save

Save

I did all of Column B.

Comment

• mocamom
      mocamom commented
      Editing a comment
      I love the circles in the background mixed with the hexagons! And your double matting of the photos is super eye catching! Thanks for playing!

I did column O.
    Last edited by Stefanie; 05-03-2020, 02:36 AM.

Comment

• mocamom
      mocamom commented
      Editing a comment
      Stefanie you rock the PL page like no one else I know! I love your shadowing - especially on the pen and clip. I literally feel like I could touch it!

I went down the middle row

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...=faith&cat=502

Comment

• mocamom
      mocamom commented
      Editing a comment
      I love this song Tiffany and I love that you scrapped it too. Beautiful my friend.

Here is my take. I chose the second row from the top

Comment

• mocamom
      mocamom commented
      Editing a comment
      Love those polaroid frames and your extractions are to die for! Is this near you now?? I'm so jealous!

• ninigoesdigi
      ninigoesdigi commented
      Editing a comment
      @mocamon thank you <3
      It is not too near but it was on my way to Costco so, I had to stop lol
      But I still have a few spots with this type of cherry blossoms in my town now. We are much more North of the region of Tokyo so the season is delayed a bit by the cold. But those are the last ones.

i used column N for my bingo
    Hearts, Big Title, Free Space (ink splats), String, Stitches

Comment

• mocamom
      mocamom commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow those genes run strong in your family!! Y'all are gorgeous! I love that you put the stitching around the circle - very clever!! I hope it was a happy birthday Cathy!

I went across the top row.

Comment

• mocamom
      mocamom commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh Jen I know exactly how you feel about SF! And that road makes me want to close my eyes!! I love how you scrapped this with such pretty colors and I absolutely loved how you turned your buttons into flowers. Super cute!!

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...m-ever&cat=500
    I choose third row. Love this fun challenge, thanks Robin

Comment

• mocamom
      mocamom commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh this is DARLING! I love the tight crop and journaling is just heartfelt. I couldn't agree with you more. Children are absolutely gifts from God! I love that you not only design beautiful kits, but that you use them to scrap as well!

Took the second row.

http://
    Last edited by lauriezyskind; 05-05-2020, 06:10 PM.

Comment

• mocamom
      mocamom commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm so scraplifting this page. I hope you don't mind. I love the strips of papar and the way you stapled the smaller photo in. Your title work is amazing with the two colors offset. Wow!
Working...
X