NSD GAME | Unpopular Opinions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSD GAME | Unpopular Opinions

Hey there, everyone, and welcome to TDP's 2020 {inter}National Scrapbooking Day (NSD) celebration!

I have the privilege of hosting our very first game of this weekend's event... UNPOPULAR OPINIONS!

This one's easy! To participate... simply tell us something that you kinda hate, even though everyone else seems to love it!

For instance -- for me, it's manicures/pedicures. Whyyyy god?!

I also sorta hate The Big Bang Theory (or any show w/ a laugh track, to be honest). **GASP** ...I know, right?! But it's true.

See how easy this is? LOL

The best part? Anyone who participates in this UNPOPULAR OPINIONS game throughout our weekend-long NSD celebration (May 1 -thru- May 6, 2020; all games must be entered by 11:59pm ET on Wed 5/6) will be entered to win $5 to spend in my shop -- Laura Passage's shop at TDP -- in the form of a coupon code!

I can't wait to see what everyone hates!

~ Laura ~

I absolutely cannot stand avocados.

Comment

I absolutley cannot stand LIVER! eewww!
      Karen

Comment

• CathQuillScrap
        CathQuillScrap commented
        Editing a comment
        me either....eewww!!! indeed.

• emjaytee
        emjaytee commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't actually know anyone who DOES like it! :D

• G.James
        G.James commented
        Editing a comment
        me either

ooo I'm with you Melissa... and especially not on pizza!

Seeing as that was my first choice but had already been "done" I best list another.... how about the sour dough starter thing going on at the moment... I bake but not that!!!

Comment

• caliten
        caliten commented
        Editing a comment
        people put liver on pizza?!?! Why?!

I actually hate blogging... I know people love to read em, write em, whatever... I hate it, loath is entirely...

Comment

I do not like eating at restaurants. Weird? probably. But i don't like not knowing where the meat or seafood is from, is it handled properly, etc. Perhaps I shouldn't watch Restaurant Impossible.

Comment

• caliten
          caliten commented
          Editing a comment
          I struggle with this too, but add in 'I could have made this same meal at home - and actually cooked the risotto all the way - for a quarter of what we're spending on it in this noisy restaurant'.

hmmmm well Coke - any flavour - I am not a big fan of fizzy drinks anyway, and I've never yet met a coke that I liked!

Comment

• Shannel Tamara
          Shannel Tamara commented
          Editing a comment
          Me too. Everyone I know thinks I'm weird that I don't like fizzy drinks. At least I know I'm not alone haha

I'm going to put a positive spin on mine ....

I **LOVE** kale. And so do my kids. (I got them to love it by serving it lightly sauteed in olive oil with a squeeze of lemon juice.)

Comment

For me, it's coffee. I love the smell, but hate the taste!

Comment

It's a small thing but . . . I hate magazine inserts!

Comment

I hate any wild game meat such as venison, bear, moose etc.

Comment

• corrin
                corrin commented
                Editing a comment
                me too!!! (actually I've never even tried them, but I can't imagine that I ever will!)

• G.James
                G.James commented
                Editing a comment
                me too!

I cannot stand Shania Twain or Pharrel Williams music, or movies with Russell Crowe.

In the scrapbooking world,1) I can't make myself use elements or cards that use the word 'Vibes' (good vibes, summer vibes, etc.). I just can't do it. It's like how other people react to the word 'moist'. I immediately delete those elements out of collections that have them (sorry designers!) and 2) word art or cards and elements that have a word split across multiple lines (you know, like ADVENTURE with ADV on the first line,ENT on the second line and URE on the third). I just can't use them. I write and edit for by day job and seeing things that aren't 'hyphenated' correctly (even though it all works out with three letters per line and looks nice)-nope, can't do it. It would bother me too much to look at! LOL

Sorry, not sorry!

Comment

• Shannel Tamara
                Shannel Tamara commented
                Editing a comment
                I read 'moist' and cringed so hard and slowing clapping corrin for the grammar baiting.
                Last edited by Shannel Tamara; 05-02-2020, 06:29 AM.

• Hillary
                Hillary commented
                Editing a comment
                It's like the "Keep Calm and _____" signs. I hate them.

• projectlifeappdude
                projectlifeappdude commented
                Editing a comment
                Just keepin' it real, folks! corrin I can forgive a lot when it comes to grammar, but when it's in something that is already 'preachy' and you use THAN when it should be THEN or the wrong YOUR/YOU'RE - then it's nothing but full-on judgement from me! LOL

I don't like sushi. #sorrynotsorry

Comment

• caliten
                caliten commented
                Editing a comment
                I’ll join you in that boat, Ashley.

• CathQuillScrap
                CathQuillScrap commented
                Editing a comment
                Me neither

• Hillary
                Hillary commented
                Editing a comment
                Make room for me in your boat too, because no thank you.

I hate tv.... I cancelled cable 15 yrs ago. I do love the money saved though.
              >

Comment

• corrin
                corrin commented
                Editing a comment
                My mum is right there with you! There were years of my childhood that we lived without a TV, and although she likes to watch a few things now, she would be just as happy to live wihtout a TV again if my Dad were not so keen on it!

• mocamom
                mocamom commented
                Editing a comment
                I agree! There just isn't enough time in the day and I'd rather read!

I hate onions

Comment

• corrin
                corrin commented
                Editing a comment
                lol, your Kermit avatar has the right expression - what?!?
            Working...
            X