This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANNOUNCEMENT OF PRIZE WINNERS -- NSD 2019

Today, as promised, we released our list of NSD prize winners in the newest edition of The Digital Press News.

Now we're excited to publicly reveal the winners (chosen with the help of random.org) of our many challenges and forum games at The Digital Press this past weekend during our big National Scrapbooking Day (NSD) celebration...

To all of our winners -- we will be contacting you throughout this weekend with more information about collecting your prizes. We've been having some e-mail trouble with our "helpdesk" e-mail account this past week, so please look for your correspondence to arrive BOTH by e-mail AND by forum PM (just in case e-mail doesn't make it into your inbox).

To everyone else who participated throughout the past week -- thank you for spending your time with us during NSD at The Digital Press! We had a ton of fun celebrating this memory-keeping hobby that we all share with each other... and we hope you did, as well.

During our big NSD celebration, we had a lot of laughs and great times, and we're so glad you all joined us and contributed to the fun. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!

~ Laura ~

WOW, I won a prize. Thanks for all the wonderful challenges and games. I didn't get to join all of them but the ones I did play were so much fun!
    Karen

Comment

EEEEKKK!!! I won a prize!!! Thank you so much! So excited! I really loved all of the challenges!

Comment

Yay! I won something! Thanks for all of the great games and challenges!

Comment

Congratulations to all the winners!!! Many thanks to TDP for hosting the fun games and challenges. They were a ton of fun!
          sigpic

Comment

so happy I won. Thank you for the fun games.

Mary

Comment

Thank you so much! Congrats to everyone and thank you to all for a fun iNSD!

Comment

Congrats everyone! And thank you for playing with us!

Comment

OH my gosh!! I won the template challenge!! How cool!! Thank you!

Comment

Congrats to all of you! So fun!!!

Comment

Congrats to all of the winners! Thanks to everyone who helped make NSD 2019 so fun!
                      ----- HILLARY -----

Comment

Congrats to all of you !

Comment

Wow, thanks and congrats to all!! ♥
                          sigpic

Comment

😱 wow... won something ... I never win anything .. congrats to the other winners
                            sigpic

Comment

Congrats to all!

Comment

Working...
                              X