Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSD CHALLENGE | Pick a Day

Sean here! Yep, probably the only guy who hangs out here at TDP. LOL

Can you believe the festivities here at TDP for (inter)National Scrapbook Day are nearly over? But don't hang up your hat just yet! There still my challenge to complete!!

This challenge is called Pick A Day! For this challenge, you must pick one of the days of May so far, and create a page based on the "national celebration" for that day. Though I'm not sure who designated each of these days as such, here they are: May 1- Batman Day, May 2- Brothers & Sisters Day, May 3- No pants day, May 4- Star Wars Day, or May 5- Cinco De Mayo

To start us off, I chose May 1 - Batman Day as my inspiration for the page below, using supplies from the Standing Tall kit by Kim B

Now pick one of the May days for yourself, and let's see what you come up with. Just a reminder that if you pick May 3 - No Pants Day, to keep it G-rated. This is a family site after all.

Here are the rules for this challenge:
    • Your creation must be a new project (digital or hybrid) that uses 2 templates.
    • You must use 100% TDP products.
    • Your layout must be posted in this thread no later than 11:59pm PT on Wed 5/8 in order to be eligible to win one of the CHOOSE YOUR OWN PRIZE awards (don't forget to visit that thread HERE and put your prize choices in rank order!). Winners will be announced in the TDP newsletter on Friday 5/10.
    • Most of all ... have fun!
    Last edited by projectlifeappdude; 05-05-2019, 11:19 PM.

iNSD Pick a Day.
    I chose May 12. Here in Australia we celebrate Mothers Day on this second Sunday in May.

Comment

I chose NATIONAL GARDEN MEDITATION DAY May 3

Comment

• projectlifeappdude
      projectlifeappdude commented
      Editing a comment
      I like the mix of floral and greenery!

I chose National Bird Day. Here's my LO.:

Comment

• projectlifeappdude
      Editing a comment
      And such interesting birds, too! Thanks for playing!

Picked siblings day - photos of my kids.

Comment

• projectlifeappdude
      Editing a comment
      Love the criss-cross ribbon effect! Thanks for playing!
Working...
X