No announcement yet.

NSD Game | Baseliess Lies Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

barbaraj - when Barbara’s mother was expecting Barbara, she had an unusual pregnancy craving... banana, apple, rhubarb, bacon & avocado roll - and that is where the inspiration came to call her baby Barbara (thank goodness she was a girl!)

Comment

Oh, corrin, my dear British friend, did you know that she spends her Tuesday afternoons searching high and low, in every single grocery store, convenience store (or whatever they call those mini-marts at gas/petrol stations over there) and farmer's market for oddly sized chocolate chips and flavored marshmallows? And that while she tells us that she goes to the skate park because of her kids, it's really because she's working on perfecting her action moves for her Monday night roller derby club (where she goes by the name *Heart of Darkness*).

Comment

• corrin
        corrin commented
        Editing a comment
        Love my roller derby name!

caliten is a world famous gator wrestler and enjoys loud evenings at home surrounded by chaos.

Comment

• caliten
        caliten commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, especially if we've got Debbie Gibson or Belinda Carlisle or Tiffany trying to be heard over a flock of 10-year-old girls who wont.stop.talking. Sounds like a standard Friday evening around here ... care to pass me the wine?

• catgoddess
        catgoddess commented
        Editing a comment
        Managing a flock of 10 year old girls always requires wine. lol

When Carrie was very small, Santa brought her a rocking horse and she decided to become a famous jockey and ride in the Kentucky Derby - but alas, she grew too tall. At 13 she learned to roller-skate and decided her future career was to be a Roller Derby champion. Unfortunately, her skates were accidentally sold in a garage sale while she was a camp during the summer. But after earning her degree in art history in college she became a world renowned painter. If you check the under-side of Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco, you'll find her artistic signature next to a smiley.

Comment

ajmahle is actually a minion who is hiding in plain sight using her human disguise. she loves to spend all day searching out bananas and watching you tube videos of fluffy pink unicorns

Comment

scraptraci is the world champion Tiddlywinks Player! But she doesn't like to boast about it!
          Don't worry your secret is safe with me.....

Last edited by nanascrapper; 05-04-2019, 09:28 PM.

Comment

nanascrapper actually has her grandchildren scrap her pages for her!

Comment

• nanascrapper
              nanascrapper commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh your'e funny Muriel.....LOL

nanascrapper Every Wednesday, nanascrapper only eats canned peas, black licorice and ketchup!

Comment

• nanascrapper
              nanascrapper commented
              Editing a comment
              That would be my worst nightmare, although I must confess I do like Licorice....canned peas and tomato sauce...not so much...

kaphelps is actually a visitor from outer space living amongst us. She lives and thrives by eating only mint chocolate chip ice cream topped with sushi while drinking green tea. Yikes!
            Barbara's Forum Signature 900x150 by Barbara, on Flickr
            Save

Comment

After many determined but ultimately unsuccessful attempts to teach Swedish llamas to speak using American sign language, Barbara Unzen decided to embark on a new career as circus tightrope walker despite a debilitating fear of heights, and an incredibly violent dislike of spandex and sequins.

Comment

• Barbara Unzen
                Barbara Unzen commented
                Editing a comment
                This is fabulous Carrie! FYI I got notice of this in my email and had completely forgotten about this. I was wondering what the heck you were talking about!

caliten was once the wealthy owner of acres and acres of farmland in Montana, where as a child she dreamed of ostrich farming. She briefly made this dream a reality, but the dream was sadly shortlived as Carrie became very attached to her 100 ostrich. She gave each one a name, and then could not bear to sell their eggs or slaughter them for ostrich meat, and tried her hand at ostrich racing - you might have heard of Bartholomew the Brisk? No? Sadly not many people have, because ostrich racing did not take off in Montana, and Carrie went slowly bust as she allowed her feathered friends to live out their lives in quiet dignity on the farm - leaving it a barren wasteland covered in large black and white plumes and not much else.

Comment

corrin once told me that LOVES to collect eye glasses. She uses them to create different disguises so she's not recognized by the paparazzi. She is closely related to the Royal Family you know!!
                Save
                Save

Comment

• corrin
                  corrin commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oh Robin, you have guessed my secret!!

mocamom once filed a lawsuit against Al Gore, claiming that it was actually she who invented the internet! The two of them settled out of court, however, and she silently gained royalties on any future earnings from environmental movies/specials that are produced with his name attached. She is squirreling away the money in order to build herself a retirement villa in Tuscany.
                ~ Laura ~

Comment

• mocamom
                  mocamom commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Shhh! I TOLD you not to tell

Laura Passage LOVES glitter.

Comment

caliten clearly lives in hiding for fear that her once beloved and fearless leader, Laura Passage, who turned on her when she sent her a box full of glitter, will find her and hurt her.
                ----- HILLARY -----

Comment

• KimB
                  KimB commented
                  Editing a comment
                  BWAHAHAHAHAHA

• Laura Passage
                  Laura Passage commented
                  Editing a comment
                  So, like, if she really DID send me a box of glitter? This one wouldn't be a baseless lie. Just sayin.'
              Working...
              X