NSD Game | Baseliess Lies Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSD Game | Baseliess Lies Game

Welcome to BASELESS LIES - the game where you make up a lie about the previous poster. I'll start by picking a person to tell a baseless lie about, and the next person will then tell a baseless lie about me, and the next person will tell a baseless lie about the person above them, and so on... and so on... Anything goes, so long as it isn't true.

One random player will win a $5 coupon to my Dawn by Design shop which will be good throughout the month of May. Happy playing, shopping, and scrapping!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hillary - Her favorite music is K-pop. She paid $750 to go see BTS all by herself, without her husband, without even taking any of her kids, or nieces and nephews, or the neighborhood kids. She watched this video 20 times to get ready.

dawnfarias - She is an Olympic silver medalist in curling and is the proud owner of 17 iguanas!
    Happy scrapping!

Comment

AddieGoymerac - She is a world champion wrestler and she eats 25 avocados every day!

Comment

anrobe was the first woman to live on Mars. After 7 years there she discovered that all dogs DO go to Heaven and she is that allergic to Spam.

First Observe ~ Then Serve

Comment

slfam is a standup comedian and hypnotist.

Comment

slfam was cast in the little know spin-off of Downton Abbey, titled Upton Scabby, which features the life and times of notorious scab-picker Florean Crabstoppple. She was nominated for two Razzies for actress in a comedy role.

Comment

projectlifeappdude was recognized as the top surfer dude while creating apps for scrapping his adventures.

Comment

these are hilarious! What a great game

tlcd1961 is the family book nerd and has read every book sold by her local bookstore in 2018. Sometimes she asked for permission to read the books before the purchaser took them away, but sometimes she just grabbed and ran (thus earning herself quiet time in a holding cell to read the book).

Comment

• tlcd1961
                tlcd1961 commented
                Editing a comment
                You would not believe how accurate this is!!!

• corrin
                corrin commented
                Editing a comment
                The avid reader bit, or the desperate measures to get some quiet reading time?!!

• tlcd1961
                tlcd1961 commented
                Editing a comment
                Let's just say that the only difference is that I would change "local bookstore" to "library" (I work in one!). I have checked books out to people wondering if I could somehow sneak them out and read them before I let our patron have them!

corrin has set the Guinness Book of World Records for jumping jacks while standing in a vat of wriggly cherry jello.

Comment

• corrin
                corrin commented
                Editing a comment
                Lol, love it!!

Using time travel, jang went back in time, to assist in the faking of the moon landing. A week later she was disappointed to discover that NASA had done it for real.

Comment

Judy was a famous child actor, who traded in fame and fortune at the tender age of 12 to pursue her true passion for Yodeling. Alas, the yodeling circuit proved too much. She now travels the country in a '91 winnebago with her husband and two cats collecting vintage salt and pepper shakers. She still occasionally signs autographs and has a huge crush on Zak Efron.

Dragonhome

Comment

g8rBeckie was famous for riding a unicycle in County Fair
                  Karen

Comment

Route66 Used to live in Radiator Springs with Mater and Doc Hudson. #kachow

Comment

Route66 (who was right above me when I posted this), or possibly AshScraps is best known for her groundbreaking research on penguins in the Northern Hemisphere, but her deepest passion and interest is studying the offspring-rearing habits of deep ocean snails.
                      Last edited by caliten; 05-05-2019, 09:35 AM.

Comment

caliten rides trick horses for the local circus and in her spare time trains an elephant to count to 10.

Comment

Working...
                        X