Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSD GAME | IF YOU CLICK ON THIS THREAD, YOU MUST POST

Welcome to our NSD Chat Thread!

Participants who click on this thread to open it up MUST POST! You were all warned... but you clicked anyway...

So, now you must let us know what's going on with you this weekend! Or you can tell us a story, a joke, leave a funny meme... Anything goes!

Just post something before you go...

Don't you dare leave without posting something!

The best news? Anyone who participates in this chat thread during our NSD celebration between now and Wednesday night (5/8 before 11:59pm EST) will be entered into a random drawing to win a $5.00 coupon code to spend in my shop!

Have fun!

OK, this totally wasn't planned... hahaha (seriously!) ...but I just saw this post and was trying to think of something interesting to share. I can't think of any funny stories or anything. And then I was like, "well, maybe I should just remind people about tomorrow's Slow Scrap..." (lame, I know! BUT ALSO USEFUL INFO, YES?! LOL)

Sooo... here ya have it! Your official reminder! LOL

COME ONE, COME ALL! SATURDAY 5/4 at 2:00pm ET!

~ Laura ~

Comment

Oh that's hilarious! You can't say I didn't post.
      ----- HILLARY -----

Comment

That turtle totally freaks me out, Laura.

Comment

• Laura Passage
          Laura Passage commented
          Editing a comment
          I am not 100% sure (?), but I think Kat Hansen originally made that ad. So blame the turtle on her, until/unless she corrects me and it's proven my memory is off, LOL

Cant pass by a good challenge :D While I am still at work, I am trying to make a list of all the challenges I want to get done this weekend. Unfortunately, this is ALWAYS a very busy weekend for our family -- and this year is no exception. My daughter is walking at her graduation on Saturday and of course Sunday is Cinco de Mayo...so...FIESTA!! But Im going to squeeze in all the scrapping hours I can in between!

Comment

I came I saw...I posted 😂

this weekend though? Let’s just say I have a wishlist of stuffs I wants and ima gonna get it 😉

Comment

I am suppose to be studying for my finals and working. =*( But I am going to have the book close to the monitor perhaps study in between placements of my scrapbooking =).. Work well I think I may have to bribe a friend to trade with me to be off and work two days for them in return. =)

Comment

How funny! I don't have much planned this weekend. Hope to get lots of scrapping done!

Comment

I am hoping to have some scrapping time this weekend.
                ----- HILLARY -----

Comment

My husband allowed himself to be guilted into allowing an old friend’s son to spend the entire weekend with us. None of us are particularly looking forward to this.

Comment

• mcumming
                    mcumming commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That's funny - brutally honest but totally funny. I hope it all goes well.

Who can resist a title like that?
                  I plan to shop and scrap and play along with all things NSD.
                  Have my meals planned and the house is clean, washing is up to date.

Comment

That is impressive Stefanie I keep trying to get the washing up to date but never quite manage it for more than a couple of hours!! However the meals are planned and the house will wait because I'm off to take one of my daughters to a netball tournament tomorrow, but on Monday my hubby and I are sneaking away for a couple of days and leaving all the kids behind!! I can't wait!!

Comment

I plan to scrap all weekend long. I went shopping this morning so now I am waiting for some download links but in the mean let's get scrapping........

Comment

I saw a joke I liked recently:

Husband sitting at computer to wife: "What's our password?"
                        Wife: "Our anniversary date"
                        Husband with frown: "She did that on purpose!"

Comment

• KimB
                          KimB commented
                          Editing a comment
                          BWAHAHAHA- yup, so my hubby too.

The nearby small town is having a big festival. So I'll avoid it like the plague. The crowds are insane, and it rains every year. So I'll be here on my computer.

Comment

Working...
                        X