No announcement yet.

NSD GAME | IF YOU CLICK ON THIS THREAD, YOU MUST POST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two hours from now, my dd is having her First Communion. After the ceremony, we're heading to a sushi restaurant which we're trying for the first time. After that, I will be back to join the fun games and enjoy the festivities iNSD has to offer! Hoping to get some scrapping done too.

Comment

Cute! This is "Rock 'n Rumble" weekend in my home town. People bring their old cars, fancy cars, etc. to run around the "drag" through town. Not really my thing now, but I would have loved it when I was in high school. My son keeps telling me that he is going to work on my old 1973 VW Super Beetle so that I can drive the drag myself. Now THAT would be fun! May the Fourth be with you!
      sigpic

Comment

well this post is perfect! I had to click (because I was curious lol!!) and then saw Laura's reminder about the SLOW SCRAP and realized I can join right now!! Oh, and also I just got back from India yesterday! I was gone for two weeks, super happy to be home but it means I won't be able to stay up past 9pm for a week now lol. (I'm usually a total night owl!!)

Comment

I'm a sucker for clicking on things I know I shouldn't...:D

Today is sitting on my bum, playing iNSD games and collecting the blog hops. Tomorrow is yard work LOL
          sigpic

Comment

Today I am just trying to catch up on all the NSD activities going on around town and digiland. Tonight I am off to my annual Wine Festival event with my son. Happy scrappin' everyone!
            Karen

Comment

I'm taking a break from packing for our upcoming move and playing some NSD games. It's nice to see you back designing, too, Nicole!

Comment

I am desperately trying to find a few minutes to scrap and hang out, it is not working though. Why is it that NSD weekend always falls on the craziest week?

Comment

hoping to fit in some scrapping around my son's sports. volleyball tournament on sat then hockey practice on sunday followed by a trap shoot for his Boy Scout troop. maybe there will be some mom time - but he will be done with HS in 3 years and i'm dreading that time even though i will have all my me time i want

Comment

Cheerleading Competition most of the day , then cropping this evening....Sunday I am off to San Antonio for work for 4 days

Comment

Looking forward to another scrappy day (Sunday) of catching up on creating and family time later in the evening!
                      ---------- WENDY ----------

Comment

I couldn't resist clicking on this thread to see what was going on! I'm nosy, I know hehe! I'm trying to catch up with chores and get ready for an upcoming VACATION!! Woo hoo!!
                        Save

Save

Comment

LOL! This is great! As the weekend is now all but over, I just want to sleep!!! I am an insomniac and unfortunately, even after only 4 hours of sleep last night, I am wide awake so thought I'd check out the ending of iNSD here.

First Observe ~ Then Serve

Comment

So I have been really sick this weekend and should be in bed but... who can let NSD pass by without checking it out?

Comment

Working...
                            X