NSD CHALLENGE | Slow Scrap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSD CHALLENGE | Slow Scrap

Hello Everyone, I am back with your instructions for the slow scrap and my sample layout.

1. Choose a light background paper - can be solid or patterned, or slight tone on tone
    2. Use 1 photo - framed or no frame your choice, stoke or no stroke
    3. Add 2 papers under photo (one of the papers can be a Journal Card but at least 1 patterned paper)
    4. Add some paint/splatters under the photo/photo stack and attach with some stitching
    5. Make a cluster of at least 3 items on one side of the photo, (label, flower, greenery etc) Add any additional elements to your layout that you would like.
    6. Add a title, date and at least 3 lines of journaling
    7. Shadow as you like and upload to the challenge gallery, adding to this thread too.

Completed projects must be posted within 24 hours of the start of the challenge (i.e. posted by Sunday 5/5 at 2:00pm ET)

I am looking forward to seeing your creations and sharing your love of scrapbooking. Let the scrapping begin!
    Last edited by Stefanie; 05-04-2019, 02:04 PM.

If I can't be online during the actual scrap, I'm excited to join in after. Always fun!!

Comment

Thanks for the great instructions. Love your layout. Here's mine:

A TJ Maxx customer flagged down two policemen on May 3, 2019 beause of meowing coming from the car. The policemen found 2 kitties in the bumper. The kittens fell in love with the officer in the photo. After having them checked by the vet, he took them home and named one TJ and the other Maxx. Such a happy ending to an adorable story.

Comment

• caliten
        caliten commented
        Editing a comment
        what a wonderful story!

• Stefanie
        Stefanie commented
        Editing a comment
        Love it, such sweet kitties and a big hearted officer. Thanks for playing along with my challenge.

Here's mine! I used (mostly) pieces from the TDP designers' contributions to the May 2019 Digiscrap Parade (and time and date stamps by Dawn by Design).

Comment

• Stefanie
        Stefanie commented
        Editing a comment
        Awesome, I love the stamped title in particular. Thanks for playing along.

Comment

• Stefanie
        Stefanie commented
        Editing a comment
        Fabulous photo from back in the day, thanks for playing along with my challenge.

Here's mine! Thank you for the fun challenge!

Comment

• Stefanie
        Stefanie commented
        Editing a comment
        Sweet, I always love kitty pages, love the mix of patterns and papers, great sense of movement throughout the design. Thanks for playing along with my challenge.

iNSD Slow Scrap

Comment

• Stefanie
        Stefanie commented
        Editing a comment
        Love it, great contrasting clours really standout, sweet baby too. Thanks for playing along with my challenge.
    Working...
    X