NSD CHALLENGE | Stuck In A Stack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSD CHALLENGE | Stuck In A Stack

Hi everyone! Happy NSD Weekend! I hope that you all are enjoying the games from earlier in the week, and the challenge from yesterday. Event weeks here at TDP are always sooo fun, so lets get geared up for some more!

I am here to introduce you to one of today's challenges. If you have been around for the last few NSD or DSD events, you will recognize the general concept of this challenge because I have hosted the "Stuck In the Middle", "Stuck On the Edge", "Stuck On A Circle",and "Stuck In A Grid" challenges during those events.

For this challenge participants must create a layout on which every item used on the page must be in a STACK. Participants can create their stack out of anything they like -- photos, papers, elements... etc. (be creative!) -- so long as the basic stack is totally recognizable and clear. And then... EVERY item that goes onto the layout must be touching that stack. Your stack can be any size you desire but the stack must be visible and easy to locate.

Here is my example:

[credits: Cats & Dogs - Kit | by Dunia Designs, along with Enough - Elements, Cherry Bomb - Elements, Peccadillo - Alpha, Date Stamps Vol. 4, Go Bananas - Elements, and All Boy - Elements | by Dawn by Design]

The rules of the challenge:
    1. Your layout must use 100% TDP product.
    2. Every item used on the page must be touching your STACK.
    3. You must post your layout in the TDP gallery and then start a post in this thread and link up the image (and link it to the gallery post).
    4. Your layout must be posted in this thread no later than 11:59pm PT on Wed 5/8 in order to be eligible to win one of the CHOOSE YOUR OWN PRIZE awards (don't forget to visit that thread which is COMING SOON, and put your prize choices in rank order!). Winners will be announced in the TDP newsletter on Friday 5/10.

Comment

• Hillary
      Hillary commented
      Editing a comment
      Yay for kitties!I love the tag paper-clipped to the stack. Thanks for playing along!

iNSD Stuck in a Stack Challenge

Comment

• Hillary
      Hillary commented
      Editing a comment
      What a fun mixture of kits to make your stack. Thanks for playing!

I'm pretty sure I got everything stacked on at least something else! This was a fun challenge! I explain the story behind the photos in my gallery post.

Comment

• Hillary
      Hillary commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh my gosh, I am laughing so hard at these pictures. Great job making sure that they were all connected.

Here's mine. Thanks for the challenge!

Comment

• Hillary
      Hillary commented
      Editing a comment
      I love that you buried the frame! Your stack is perfect, thanks for playing!

Here is my project:

Comment

• Hillary
      Hillary commented
      Editing a comment
      Love it! Thanks for playing along!

here's mine! We call my son "the green machine" because his track shirt is green .... which doesn't come through very well in these photos.

Comment

• Hillary
      Hillary commented
      Editing a comment
      What a speedy kid! I love all of the papers in your stack, and that you included the time with Dawn's Time Stamps.

Here is mine using Weekend by Rachel Etrog. It was fun trying to make sure everything was stuck together!

Save

Save

Comment

• Hillary
      Hillary commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh how funny that they are all there together. The colors are so calm and perfect for a sleepy layout. Thanks for playing!

Thank you for the fun challenge!
    Last edited by Hillary; 05-05-2019, 09:04 PM. Reason: edited to add in your layout. :)

Comment

• Hillary
      Hillary commented
      Editing a comment
      Those pics are perfect for Dawn 'Bite Me' kits! I love that everything is stacked up down the middle.

Here's mine using TDP collab kit, Beyond Measure.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X