NSD CHALLANGE | Página de Cincos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSD CHALLANGE | Página de Cincos

It's here!! It's here!! It's finally here!! I have been waiting for NSD forever!! I love everything about NSD - the sales, the games, the challenges, the chats - EVERYTHING!! I hope y'all are having as much fun as I am!

And the best part is I get to host a challenge! So.... welcome to the Pagina de Cincos challenge! We are going to have so much fun. For this challenge, all you have to do is create a layout that uses 5 of whatever you use. It's not hard I promise! Let me explain.... if you scrap a photo, you must scrap FIVE photos. If you use a paper (and we all will at least use a background paper), then you must use FIVE papers. If you use a flower, you must use FIVE flowers. Does this make sense? Now to make it easier, they can be the SAME five flowers, photos, papers, etc. or they can be different - you decide!! There just needs to be FIVE of everything! I know you'll have questions about the journaling and title work so let me tell you now that if you choose to include journaling, you need at least 5 sentences or 5 lines or a list of 5 things or anything along this nature. Additionally, if you want to include a title, it needs to be five letters or five words.

Again, it's easier than it sounds. Let me show you!!

This is my layout using Day Tripper kit and All Laid Out Volume 5 template, both by Dawn by Design. I have 5 papers, 5 photos, 5 frames, 5 word strips, 5 words in my title, 5 flower / leave combo, 5 flower buttons, 5 staples, and a list of 5 things in my journaling block. Some things I used the same 5 (like the flowers / leave combos) and something I chose 5 different things (like the photos and papers). It's up to you! Just use 5 of everything you add to your layout and HAVE FUN!!

The rules of the challenge:
    1. Your layout must use 100% TDP product.
    2. There must be five of everything you add to your layout.
    3. You must post your layout in the TDP gallery and then start a post in this thread and link up the image (and link it to the gallery post).
    4. Your layout must be posted in this thread no later than 11:59pm PT on Wed 5/9 in order to be eligible to win one of the CHOOSE YOUR OWN PRIZE awards (don't forget to visit that thread and put your prize choices in rank order!). Winners will be announced in the TDP newsletter on Friday 5/11.
    I cannot wait to see your layouts!! Have fun this NSD season and may our wallets, our computers, and our minds survive!
    Last edited by mocamom; 05-05-2018, 07:23 AM.
    Save
    Save

Okay, that was fun... I used 5 photos, 5 papers, 5 day stickers, 5 arrow stickers, a title with 5 words, a sub-title with 5 words and 5 journaling spots.

Comment

• mocamom
      mocamom commented
      Editing a comment
      I love the way you took this challenge Donna! Your tags are great by the way! And I have to say, Young Sheldon is the only TV season I have ever bought - I love it that much! Thank you for playing!!

5photos, papers, journaling and wordart in 5 rows, 5 flowers, 5 sprigs and 5 letter title.

Comment

• mocamom
      mocamom commented
      Editing a comment
      Dang Stefanie! You make this look so easy!! This is beautiful and I love the way you did your journaling and title!

While it is very hard to tell once it is loaded on here, there is a background of white paper!! This was a fun challenge, I took the "at least" to heart of the journaling as I have almost twice as many as 5.

Comment

• mocamom
      mocamom commented
      Editing a comment
      Great action shots! I love the wide picture below and how it balances the 4 smaller ones up top!

Here is my page of 5's
    A little more tricky than first seemed.

Comment

• mocamom
      mocamom commented
      Editing a comment
      It IS tricky at first, but oh man you totally rocked it!! I hope you like your page just as much as I do!

Here's mine:

Comment

• mocamom
      mocamom commented
      Editing a comment
      Love this Jan! I love how you even have the 5 balls in the photos! I love your shadowing and I think it's very clever the way you got your five pieces of stitching in. Thank you for playing!!

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...-finds&cat=519

Comment

Working...
    X