X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• corrin
    started a topic NDS CHALLENGE | Scraplift the Person Above You

NDS CHALLENGE | Scraplift the Person Above You

Hello Happy Scrappers! Are you having fun with all the NSD games and challenges so far? I hope you are, and there are more fun and games to come in the next few days, so it is only going to get better! I love NSD!

This challenge is hopefully familiar to many of you, and it is a nice and simple one to do! You simply need to look at the gallery of the last person to post something in this thread, and scraplift one of their pages (to scraplift a page, you look at someone's page and use it as inspiration for your own page. You could use the same basic page design, or colour scheme, or topic etc).

Let me explain how it works. First, you will need to claim your spot in the line by commenting "I'm next!" or something like that. Then, here is an important part, you will give a link to your gallery! You can do this by copying and pasting the web address from the top window of your browser, when you are on your own gallery page (if you go to the gallery, and then click on the "My Photos" tab, it will take you to your gallery).

Next you will post the page you have decided to scraplift - which you can do by copying and pasting the BB code - which can be found on the right of the layout in the gallery, underneath the person's profile picture. It would be great to leave a little love for the person you are scraplifting too - who doesn't like to know someone likes their page!?!

Lastly, you will scraplift the page, and load it into your gallery, and then come and post it here in this thread (linked back to the gallery - by copying and pasting the BB code of your own page from your gallery).

Hopefully this is all making sense, and I guess we will see as we go along! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, and I will answer as quickly as I can, but for now, please check the rules of the challenge below, and then head on down to the comments below, and lets start scraplifting!

This is my gallery - http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...sername=corrin

I get to choose somebody to scraplift because there is nobody above me, and I chose to scrpalift this page by CT member Desi (GlazeFamily3)

I loved the little triangle bits at the top and bottom, to help you focus on the photo in the middle, and the brushes under the photo and journal card. It inspired me to make this page

So the next person to comment (we will call them person 2) will scraplift me, and the third person to comment will scraplift person 2 - and so on!

The rules of the challenge:
    1. Your layout must use 100% TDP product.
    2. You must post a picture of the layout you are scraplifting (from the gallery of the person above you), and then your own version of the layout.
    3. You must post your layout in the TDP gallery (and link it to the image you post here in this thread).
    4. Your layout must be posted in this thread no later than 11:59pm PT on Wed 5/9in order to be eligible to win one of the CHOOSE YOUR OWN PRIZE awards (don't forget to visit that thread and put your prize choices in rank order!). Winners will be announced in the TDP newsletter on Friday 5/11.
    Last edited by corrin; 05-04-2018, 04:14 AM.

• Kat Hansen
    replied
    So much fun - and finally got my page finished LOL

nanascrapper - I had fun with that one ... I'm not usually a multi-photo scrapper!

Leave a comment:

• corrin
    replied
    Thank you everyone for taking part, this challenge has officially ended now! I hope you enjoyed the scraplift

Leave a comment:

• Sabrina
    commented on 's reply
    this came out awesome!! thank you for scraplifting me!

• immaculeah
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you, both. I am enjoying all the NSD challenges!

• Kat Hansen
    commented on 's reply
    Aaaw, Leah, thank you for the comment on my gallery And you did a great job on your 'lift of my Haddie girl - that smile that you captured in the photo is quite infectious!

• corrin
    commented on 's reply
    It is lovely Jan, the zentangle papers work so well with your beautiful, swirly font, and the photo of flowers! Thanks for joining in the challenge

• corrin
    commented on 's reply
    You did a great job Leah! I love the bright. cheery colours, and the heart made of hearts, it is lovely! thank you for playing along

• immaculeah
    replied
    Saving this spot! I'll scraplift a page by Kat. Will be back with the page as I'm having a hard time choosing --- her gallery is amazing!

ETA: Picked this layout as I'm usually white space challenged and wanted to step out of my comfort zone.

Here's my take:

Last edited by immaculeah; 05-08-2018, 08:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• corrin
    commented on 's reply
    I am going to scraplift you, and will post my scraplift here, because things got a little out of sync, and I am hoping this way nobody will be confused! So, I am planning to scraplift this pretty page:

and here is my version 0 I thought that pretty drift of flowers, was perfect for some little bugs!
    Last edited by corrin; 05-08-2018, 01:51 PM.

• corrin
    commented on 's reply
    fantastic Kat! I will have fun lilfting tiffany!
    Last edited by corrin; 05-08-2018, 08:17 AM.

• Kat Hansen
    replied
    Well, I'm going to be greedy and play again (I love scraplifting, what can I say ) -- corrin - I'll take Nanascrapper -- this page (will be perfect for a part 2 of my Chinese lanterns!!) --

nanascrapper - OMG!! I just saw the tag at the top of your layout ... Werribee -- as in Werribee, Victoria - Australia?! EEKKK!!! I was born there! #noway #itsasmallworld

Finally got my page finished - it's a companion page for my earlier scraplift one

ETA - this is Kat's gallery - http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...500&ppuser=150
    Last edited by Kat Hansen; 05-13-2018, 01:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• corrin
    commented on 's reply
    You are forgiven, don't worry! And I love your scrapllift, the arrows and the little ornate corners to frame the frame - lovely! thank you for playing along!

• corrin
    commented on 's reply
    it is a gorgeous page Tiffany! I love the colours and that you stuck quite closely to the original, thanks for playing along

• corrin
    replied
    It looks like we have a hiccup! It is no problem, this kind of thing often happens, so here is what I think we should do - the next person to post feel free to choose from either

tiffany scraps' gallery - http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...er=2014&page=1

or nanascraper's gallery - http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...er=1798&page=3

and I will scraplift the other person. We will be back on track in no time!

Whomever is next, please just make sure you leave a message saying "I'm next, and I will scraplift ......" - and all will be well

Leave a comment:

Working...
X