X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laura Passage
    started a topic NSD GAME | Avatar Swap

NSD GAME | Avatar Swap

Hey there, everyone, and welcome to TDP's 2018 National Scrapbooking Day (NSD) celebration!

I have the privilege of hosting our very first game of this week-long event... the AVATAR SWAP! This one's easy! To participate... simply change your forum avatar to something that represents YOUR FAVORITE GUILTY PLEASURE for the duration of our week-long NSD celebration here at TDP!

For me... it's ice cream all the way, baby! (Haagen Dazs coffee ice cream, specifically)...

^ example of my regular avatar... and my new NSD 2018 version

IF YOU NEED HELP CHANGING YOUR AVATAR...
    ...you can find some handy instructions HERE!

The best part? Anyone who participates in this game throughout our week-long NSD celebration (May 1-6, 2018) will be entered to win $5 to spend in my shop -- Laura Passage's shop at TDP -- in the form of a coupon code!

I can't wait to see what everyone chooses!

Last edited by Laura Passage; 05-01-2018, 02:53 AM.

• kaphelps
    replied
    Needing a little salty fix right now, can never go wrong with chips and guacamole!

Leave a comment:

• kimkern72
    replied
    Mine is chocolate!! Always. I have found Lily's made with stevia. So now I can treat myself without being totally off my Keto plan!!! Halo Top ice cream, chocolate Peanut Butter is also a yummy treat that is not off plan!!!

Leave a comment:

• Pups_r_Paps
    commented on 's reply
    But at least you floss and brush after eating this junk food <VBG>!

• tiffany scraps
    replied
    Uhhh guilty pleasures.... where to start lol. Yoga is just one.

Leave a comment:

• mocamom
    replied
    For me it's reading my Kindle. I sneak reading every chance I get. I've been known to take really long "showers" to get a chapter in before the kids need me!

Leave a comment:

• corrin
    commented on 's reply
    I will be singing that all day now!

• corrin
    commented on 's reply
    I'm in England and we have only just started to see different flavour oreso, like mint, or strawberry stuffed oreos! I am not a fan, but my boys love em!

• corrin
    commented on 's reply
    lol! rhyming too

• jazzmom21
    replied
    I love Starbucks mocha frappuccinos!!

Leave a comment:

• crazsquaw
    replied
    ooooh great challenge...off to find a picture to swap!!

Mmmmmmmmm pizza with everything but the pineapple and anchovies! LOL
    Last edited by crazsquaw; 05-03-2018, 03:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sharon-Dewi
    replied
    I always enjoy dunking all kinds of cookies in my tea, but my absolute favorite has to be the Oreos covered with white chocolate!

Leave a comment:

• AmieN1
    replied
    There are LOTS of things I was thinking of- but I decided to just do "JUNK FOOD" in general! I'm a junk food junkie!!!

Leave a comment:

• knclark
    replied
    Chocolate! This is some excellent chocolate pot de creme with fruit (also a love) I had in Banff, Canada!

Leave a comment:

• Hillary
    replied
    Cherry Coke, naturally.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X