No announcement yet.

NSD GAME | Avatar Swap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of my guilty pleasures is the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Blizzard Treat at Diary Queen.

Comment

For me it is Mexican wedding cookies made with lots of coarsely chopped pecans and served with Assam tea. Yum! I haven't tried but I think I could eat the whole batch in one sitting if I tried.

Comment

I'm all about the salt .. 'bout the salt.. no sugar...

Comment

• Laura Passage
          Laura Passage commented
          Editing a comment
          LOL

• corrin
          corrin commented
          Editing a comment
          I will be singing that all day now!

I should never have found this... Ben & Jerry's Peanut butter cup ice cream

Comment

PEANUT BUTTER! (full disclosure... my hubby has to hide it from me... or I eat it too much!)

Comment

Cherry Coke, naturally.

Comment

Chocolate! This is some excellent chocolate pot de creme with fruit (also a love) I had in Banff, Canada!

Comment

There are LOTS of things I was thinking of- but I decided to just do "JUNK FOOD" in general! I'm a junk food junkie!!!

Comment

• Pups_r_Paps
                  Pups_r_Paps commented
                  Editing a comment
                  But at least you floss and brush after eating this junk food <VBG>!

I always enjoy dunking all kinds of cookies in my tea, but my absolute favorite has to be the Oreos covered with white chocolate!

Comment

ooooh great challenge...off to find a picture to swap!!

Mmmmmmmmm pizza with everything but the pineapple and anchovies! LOL
                  Last edited by crazsquaw; 05-03-2018, 03:01 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

I love Starbucks mocha frappuccinos!!

Comment

For me it's reading my Kindle. I sneak reading every chance I get. I've been known to take really long "showers" to get a chapter in before the kids need me!
                      Save

Save

Comment

Uhhh guilty pleasures.... where to start lol. Yoga is just one.

Comment

Mine is chocolate!! Always. I have found Lily's made with stevia. So now I can treat myself without being totally off my Keto plan!!! Halo Top ice cream, chocolate Peanut Butter is also a yummy treat that is not off plan!!!

Comment

Needing a little salty fix right now, can never go wrong with chips and guacamole!

Comment

Working...
                            X