No announcement yet.

NSD CHALLENGE | Stuck in the Middle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's one from me. Thanks for the fun challenge!

Comment

• Hillary
      Hillary commented
      Editing a comment
      This is so cute! I love the "summery" pieces.

this was really a challenge
    --- ASTRID ---

Comment

• Hillary
      Hillary commented
      Editing a comment
      Great layout, Astrid! Thanks for playing!

Not easy. By keeping my initial shape slightly off centre, I was able to ensure everything at least touched the central line. Difficult!

[img]https://farm2.staticflickr.com

Comment

• Hillary
      Hillary commented
      Editing a comment
      I always love a good kraft background, and that bow and button at the bottom is the perfect finishing touch.

I saw everyone saying how hard this is, so I picked a template to help me out, but still, it is really hard!! I have used an imaginary "line" that is about an inch thick (so it can touch the navy tiny flower on the bottom left as well as the aqua clip on the lower photo, on the right!).

Comment

• Hillary
      Hillary commented
      Editing a comment
      I always love the layouts with that collection. I love the pics and the story that they tell.

• shannonc
      shannonc commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow you did SUCH a great job!! Love your page!

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=39123&title=no-temp-meaghan-happy-place&cat=500

Comment

• Hillary
      Hillary commented
      Editing a comment
      I love that you threw circles in there...it totally changes the whole feel of the challenge. Thanks for playing!

That was harder than I thought it would be. But fun!

Comment

• Hillary
      Hillary commented
      Editing a comment
      I love that simple stitch that stitched it all down, and the colors are perfect.

Here's mine. Thanks for a fun challenge!

Comment

• Hillary
      Hillary commented
      Editing a comment
      Fun layout! I love the string looped through the shovel. Thanks for playing along with us!

Okay, hoipefully things are connected enough for the challenge requirements! I cheated and used a template!!

Save
    Save

Comment

Here's mine:

Comment

• Hillary
        Hillary commented
        Editing a comment
        I love the bold turquoise with the bright green and pink, it really helps the photos pop. Thanks for playing along!

This challenge really took me out of my comfort zone! Usually I like to place embellishments all over the page, but I like how my layout turned out by letting everything touch the horizontal center line. Thank you for this awesome challenge!

Here's my layout:

Comment

• Hillary
        Hillary commented
        Editing a comment
        I would never have known that this was a stretch for you, you rocked it!
    Working...
    X